Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

i can't bring myself to ask sum1 out..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i've had many bf's in the past but i have never been able to tell sum1 i like them without my friends telling them when i'm not around or writing a note to the person. i currently like this guy alot but everytime i get close to telling him i freeze and cant go thru with it. i think i'll look better towards the guy i like and others if i could face my fears and tell it to their face, so i was hoping sumbody would know how to do that. i'm sure sum1 gets just as nervous as me and there's probably sum1 who knows how they got over that fear. i would greatly appreciate the help ladies and gentlemen.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    well... i've never had a bf but i really really REALLY like this guy right now...

i talk to him mainly on msn though but lots of my mates found out i liked him and his friend assumed i did...

i told him i like him over msn but i got a good response... maybe just text him or IM him?

Face2Face would be excellent if you can pluck up the courage though but text or IM could save some embaressment