Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

experimenting with the same sex

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i have discovered that i am bi as i have been experimenting with my mate also male for a couple of month we have fucked blowed wanked done every thing to each other can all the other boys and girls who have experimented write their storys please

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Er no, pervert.
    I nearly had sex with a girl once. Then decided that I couldn't stick my knob in something that repulsed me :)
    lmao
    Your really missing out Chaos ;).

Any way, there was this girl, we rolled about in the mud, she was well dirty.
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Hmmm. Perv, much?
    Your really missing out Chaos ;).

Any way, there was this girl, we rolled about in the mud, she was well dirty.

How do you know you're not the one missing out? :p

I can't go near womens downstairs, the idea for me is just :yuck: like the idea of man on man action is probably like for most straight guys.
    i hope i can be of some use. i have been having thoughts about being bisexual recently and me and a mate had an experience the other day. all we done was kiss and give each other hand jobs but i still enjoyed it none the less. i know that i am not bisexual as far as i know now but that i am bicurious ( www.urbandictionary.com ) and i have felt better about it recently. i dont really know what is installed for me in the future i am just gonna let things run their course and i am what i am
    I nearly had sex with a girl once. Then decided that I couldn't stick my knob in something that repulsed me :)
    I was drunk.