Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

FAO: Justin Sane

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
you made it into one of my xmas cards this year btw...i was putting a mix cd of things my freinds are into in their cards...You represented Hard Dance in 'Mike J's' Xmas card....currently to be heard blaring around the streets of Southampton docklands @ 3am every week night...he loves the mix by the way (it was the 'roll another phat one' mix froma while back :D)
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Cheers matey, nice to know... seems those mixes are getting everywhere, that one has had about 500 odd downloads all over the world, and the new one is getting up there too (330+ over the last 6 weeks)

I'm preparing to mix another one called 'Tomorrow' which will be purely from all the promo tracks I've been sent the past few weeks, forthcoming stuff from Tidy, Synapse, Nuklearpuppy, Tranzlation, Hardtimez, Submatic + others.

I was supposed to have done it last weekend, but me and my flatmate are busy prepping for our trip to Sydney on the 9/10th February as we're going in the studio with Steve Hill (Frantic/Masif etc.) for 2 days with the aim of making 2 tracks to push towards the big labels. Not to mention my first real paid for international gig in Brisbane the following weekend... its all really busy out here!

Will keep you posted about the new mix tho, thanks for the support and glad your mate likes it!