Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Ebay

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=3869592791&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

yo jus been browsin ebay, and found this, any of u think its worth a purchasE ?

Comments

• Options
    boomting wrote:
    aitch tee tee pee colon slash some url

yo jus been browsin ebay, and found this, any of u think its worth a purchasE ?

Not really. I think it's more likely that you're trying to advertise it.
  • Options
    no actually im thinkin has any 1 got it that can sell it to me cheaper than that ?
  • Options
    boomting wrote:
    no actually im thinkin has any 1 got it that can sell it to me cheaper than that ?

You could get all the info in it for free would be my guess.
  • Options
    where from ?
  • Options
    boomting wrote:
    where from ?

newspapers advertise police auctions. Those free ones you get through the door or the national ones. Or I guess you could look down the local nick.
  • Options
    I know inthe USA you can get major stuff from police auctions that used to belong to former drug lords, ...helicopters, speedboats, etc
  • Options
    I know inthe USA you can get major stuff from police auctions that used to belong to former drug lords, ...helicopters, speedboats, etc

And knowing the DEA half the cocaine too.
  • Options
    Google is good.

When your car is taken because you ain't paid your parking fines, they auction them off for a massive cut price.
  • Options
    How about ringing the police station and asking about auctions... wild idea, I know
  • Options
    They gotta get rid of the stuff so I would say that they would give you info on the auctions if you were to phone someone at your local police station. Good idea Jim.