Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Girls = nasty

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    No I know all aren't, lots are though.

Her side of the story? She turned her mobile off, then sent me a message the next day saying she was a nasty person. My conclusion, another bitch.
  • Options
    No I know all aren't, lots are though.

Her side of the story? She turned her mobile off, then sent me a message the next day saying she was a nasty person. My conclusion, another bitch.

A lot of girls are scheming and manipulative like that, sadly.

I think a lot of it's because they think can act how they want, because they've watched too much Sex And The City and similar shite.

Then when they get hurt, they have a great habit of ignoring all the shit they gave him, then all her Lambrini slags come over and say he's not worth it, and then they go slutting it in a nightclub to make her feel better.

There's plenty nice girls out there, you just need to develop a sense of which ones are trouble.
  • Options
    Bri-namite wrote:

I think a lot of it's because they think can act how they want, because they've watched too much Sex And The City and similar shite.

Then when they get hurt, they have a great habit of ignoring all the shit they gave him, then all her Lambrini slags come over and say he's not worth it, and then they go slutting it in a nightclub to make her feel better.

There's plenty nice girls out there, you just need to develop a sense of which ones are trouble.

Yeah I'm inclined to agree with you, women feel they have the right to be horrible to men "cos all men are bastards!" apparently.

Then when a girl perceives that she's been hard done by (often wrongly), they claim that men are terrible etc.

Balls to this post-feminist crap!

I'm gonna be a male whore and play the game purely for my benefit till I find a truly nice girl.
  • Options
    sooo harsh! not all of us are like that
  • Options
    I'm gonna be a male whore and play the game purely for my benefit till I find a truly nice girl.
    I'd spot u a mile off....guys pretending to want casual but really they want my heart not a tart ;)
  • Options
    She's a bitch, I was beating myself up about it but now I realise that she has the problem not me.

Dead on. If she had a problem with something that you did to offend her she has to tell you, she can't give you the silent treatment and assume you know what's up. A lot of girls do this anyway because they like to have more of a 'game' to meeting up / going out with someone, so they will fall out with you and see if you chase them, but if you do then you're too weak, if you don't then you're a bastard who doesn't care. I prefer the second option, because while the girl is going on about you, you're probably in a bar somewhere having a great time with your mates.

Disclaimer for the easily offended: I'm not saying all girls are like this, mind you.
  • Options
    Bri-namite wrote:

A lot of blokes are scheming and manipulative like that, sadly.

I think a lot of it's because they think can act how they want, because they've watched too much Men Behaving Badly and similar shite.

Then when they get hurt, they have a great habit of ignoring all the shit they gave her, then all her beer guzzling slags come over and then they go slutting it in a nightclub to make him feel better.

There's plenty nice blokes out there, you just need to develop a sense of which ones are trouble.

It works both ways, does it not? :)
  • Options
    BumbleBee wrote:
    A lot of blokes are scheming and manipulative like that, sadly.

I think a lot of it's because they think can act how they want, because they've watched too much Men Behaving Badly and similar shite.

Then when they get hurt, they have a great habit of ignoring all the shit they gave her, then all her beer guzzling slags come over and then they go slutting it in a nightclub to make him feel better.

There's plenty nice blokes out there, you just need to develop a sense of which ones are trouble.

Not really. Men behaving badly is about men being stupid but ultimately being in the palm of the hand of the women.
  • Options
    Face it, it cuts both ways.
  • Options
    Blokes and girls are as equally mind fucking as each other.

I've done it, had it done to me, life goes on.

Just one experience you take as a learning curve to not let yourself be led on as much as before.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    BumbleBee wrote:

Very much so. There are an equal number of shitty boys who fuck you around. It isn't fair to tarnish all girls with this brush and say that all guys are little angels too.

Yes, it works both ways.
  • Options
    I'm afraid I'm going to have to cordially disagree with you ladies on that point. :p

Some guys may be bad, but on the whole girls are far worse and more of them are manipulative and selfish in that respect.

What makes it worse is the amount of times you hear girls man-bashing, going on about how all men are bastards. You don't hear that from guys much.
  • Options
    What makes it worse is the amount of times you hear girls man-bashing, going on about how all men are bastards. You don't hear that from guys much.

Course you don't, two wee things called PRIDE and EGO. The majority of men are those who function more theoretically and logically, rather than emotionally. This is why you don't hear most men man bash women until they are blindingly drunk, and it all comes out, or they go and pull some slapper as it's to reaffirm their faith they "still have it".

Now remember, I did say the MAJORITY and MOST men.

The ones that are selfish are the female equivalent of the bastard selfishy ones that we are weak enough to let into our lives. Pot, kettle, black.

Girls who are selfish and manipulative are ones who haven't been able to see what damage it really does until it happens to them. Although there are the odd ones who just let it go like water off a duck's back. Same for blokes, some who let it happen, and just carry on, or they actually reflect and learn not to let themselves be so inconsiderate.

It's all a learning curve. It's not something SO drastic as to let yourself lose faith in all the opposite sex.

If your Mum and Dad can stick 20+ years, and truthfully say they want at least another 20+ years, well there has to be hope there's someone for everyone.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    I'm afraid I'm going to have to cordially disagree with you ladies on that point. :p

Some guys may be bad, but on the whole girls are far worse and more of them are manipulative and selfish in that respect.

You are being biased and narrowminded though. There are a fair amount of guys who are willing to screw a girl over for whatever reason. I am not saying that all girls are angels and that we are the perfect sex. Quite the contrary. But it cannot be denied that men can be as bad as girls.

I have been screwed over by men in the past. And yes, I have gone on about it, some may've called it "man-bashing".

Girls are extremely bitchy, but men aren't perfect either.
  • Options
    Yeah I'm not saying that men are never manipulative or nasty to girls, but I am saying that women are worse than men.

Men do it too, but in general not as selfishly or as much as girls.
  • Options
    no guy aims to want a girl who manipulative and moody, whilst girls are attracted to rougher guys who generally tend to be better at being nasty gits