Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Girls = nasty

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi,

Just need a bit of advice, or maybe sympathy or something!

I was out with a girl on Friday, been out with her before and had a one night stand previously. We were in a bar and it was going well, talking and being friendly etc.

Then we went on to a club, met up with my mates and she suddenly got really cold and started ignoring me talking to my friends only.

I tried talking to her a bit but after a while she just said ill be back in a minute and walked off, she never came back.
She ignored her phone then she turned it off.

This made me feel really bad because I really liked her and I thought she liked me!

Total bitch right?

I hate the way women constantly go on about how "men" are so bad, in fact they treat men far worse in my opinion.

Comments

• Options
    I know a girl who is very much like this. and yeah ok, i've done my fair share of being bitchy, someone on here has had the turning off the computer, and the mobile trick when he was actually just telling me the truth that i didn't like. :S

but *hugs* because i've also been on the resieving end of that and i know how horrible it is.

we aren't all like that, and not all the time. but i bet she was a lesbian anyway. :)
  • Options
    :)

Thanks, yeh I know not everyone is but there are a lot of nasty girls about.
  • Options
    maybe she thought u were going out to get back together and mis-interpreted the fact ur mates were there and got in a strop?
  • Options
    she sounds like a really horrible girl... I'd definetly forget about her if she treats you like this. Maybe she was following the saying "treat them mean, keep them keen." a bit too much. In my opinion i don't think guys or girls should act like this.
  • Options
    Thanks! I'd have to agree with you!

What really made me feel bad was that she seemed so nice and an all round cool person.

Plenty more fish in the sea I guess...well, I hope :s
  • Options
    So, you were out with a girl, just the two of you, having a really nice time... a few drinks, a good chat, just the two of you together and then your friends make an entrance.

Surely I'm not the only female on these boards who would be a little, ummm, disappointed, upset, offended etc if I were out with someone in the above circumstances and the guy's mates ended up on the scene?

From what you've said she was probably hurt that you met up with your mates when you were supposed to be with her.
  • Options
    She's obviously a loser who doesn't give a shit about leading you on. Stay away to be honest, anyone that cared about you would be decent with you.
  • Options
    Doofay wrote:
    She's obviously a loser who doesn't give a shit about leading you on. Stay away to be honest, anyone that cared about you would be decent with you.

Thanks dude. That's how I'm trying to look at it...
  • Options
    BumbleBee wrote:
    So, you were out with a girl, just the two of you, having a really nice time... a few drinks, a good chat, just the two of you together and then your friends make an entrance.

Surely I'm not the only female on these boards who would be a little, ummm, disappointed, upset, offended etc if I were out with someone in the above circumstances and the guy's mates ended up on the scene?

From what you've said she was probably hurt that you met up with your mates when you were supposed to be with her.

glad im not the only one who thought that!!!! :yes:
  • Options
    BumbleBee wrote:

She knew in advance that they were going to be there, she even said that her friends were going to show up too!
  • Options
    are sure that ur mates didnt tell her something not very nice about u?
  • Options
    No they didn't.
    She's a bitch, I was beating myself up about it but now I realise that she has the problem not me.
  • Options
    if thats what u want to think then thats up to u, like u said, plenty more fish in the sea. however, it's rare for a girl to act like this for no reason.......
  • Options
    :yes:
    I agree with nicebutdim. It's a bit TOO odd for her to just switch behaviour unless she's an extremely bitchy wench who likes to string along then bugger off on the edge of boredom..could you have offended her in anyway i.e. ignored her when she was speaking to you, made her buy all the drinks, made her a drink using the leftovers on the tables around you...

Are you sure your friends didn't say anything, did you keep gawping out pretty young women around you...I'm just scraping the bottom of the barrel. To be honest, I feel severely bitchy wenches are more of a rarity without a motive..I'm lovely, lots of us womanly creatures are :D

Malt xxx :D
  • Options
    People don't generally do that without some reason to.

Though it's probably easier for you fi you decide it was her and not yourself.
  • Options
    No really, there was no reason at all...

We bought each other rounds of drinks, my friends weren't rude at all, if anything they were too nice.

She sent me a msg. today saying "Actually I'm not a particularly nice person. Sorry to lead you on, what can I say? Just forget it all."

It really was a propos of nothing and I felt really hurt by it, OK now though - Ive come to terms that it was all her and nothing to do with me.

Just needed some reassurance!
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:

Yeah thanks. :mad:
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    People don't generally do that without some reason to.

Very true.

I have however done this to a few lads in my past. It's usually something they do that makes me go off them, the way they look at me, how they dance of something atupid that puts me right off. I then spot other men and fancy them, this doesnt happend if I'm into the date. I usually make up something or go to the loo and fuck off.

This was a couple of years ago and I know it's quite mean.
  • Options
    its true though. men arent as subtle as women, some things they do can really put a woman off or upset them- they dont even realise half the time
  • Options
    its true though. men arent as subtle as women, some things they do can really put a woman off or upset them- they dont even realise half the time

So that makes it ok to hurt their feelings and be nasty?
  • Options
    Let me get this straight? YOU were a wanker and it's all HER fault? That's your take on this?
  • Options
    Fiend_85 wrote:
    Let me get this straight? YOU were a wanker and it's all HER fault? That's your take on this?

How on earth was I a wanker?

Glad I'm not too fragile, I came looking for sympathy/reassurance - not much from the bitches, er I mean girls, on this board!

:crazyeyes

Ok that was harsh I'm sure you're all great. :thumb:
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    How on earth was I a wanker?

Glad I'm not too fragile, I came looking for sympathy/reassurance - not much from the bitches, er I mean girls, on this board!

:crazyeyes

Ok that was harsh I'm sure you're all great. :thumb:

To be honest I don't think it was harsh (OMGoodness, how many times have I ever agreed with Fiend_85?!?)

I know that if I was in a similar position then I would've been quite upset too. The girl obviously had her wires crossed and thought that the 2 of you were going to have a night alone so it is no wonder she turned all distant and cold if it turned out to be a date with you and your friends.

I'm the first to admit that there are some girls who treat some guys like shit but I personally don't think this was the case here.

Sorry if this isn't what you wanted to hear but you have to see it from her perspective too.
  • Options
    It is not obvious about anything! He has stated they planned to meet with friends!
    Anyway, yes lots of guys r wankers, lots of girls are bitches. You didnt deserve to be walked out on without her explaining but most people are chicken.
    You probably had an annoying (to her) little tic/walk/bogie that made her feel creepy.
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote:
    It is not obvious about anything! He has stated they planned to meet with friends!
    Anyway, yes lots of guys r wankers, lots of girls are bitches. You didnt deserve to be walked out on without her explaining but most people are chicken.
    You probably had an annoying (to her) little tic/walk/bogie that made her feel creepy.

It is obvious though otherwise she wouldn't have walked out methinks. She didn't realise that his mates were going to be there. He may've said this, I am not doubting that, but she may've thought that he was kidding or didn't really acknowledge what he was saying. This is why I mean "it was obvious she had her wires crossed". She was expecting something different.

This is the only (rational) explanation I can see about why she walked out on him.

I know that if I was on a night out with a guy and all his friends who I didn't know appeared out of the blue then I would've felt really awkward and may've done similar.
  • Options
    I'm a person can get on with anyone so it wouldnt be rational to me. It depends on the situation whether I would be pissed off but his mates being there wouldnt put me off the person, in some instances it may piss me off. But then she could be like you and be really pissed at him, enough to not want to see him again.

I reckon she's a slapper and realised exactly which one night stand you were, when she saw your mate and remebered he was the better shag.

Yep, that's it. You're a crap shag.
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote:
    I'm a person can get on with anyone so it wouldnt be rational to me. It depends on the situation whether I would be pissed off but his mates being there wouldnt put me off the person, in some instances it may piss me off. But then she could be like you and be really pissed at him, enough to not want to see him again.

Just wanna say that it's not that I would never want to see him again (if I was in a similar situation) it's just that I would be completely thrown and panicked that I wouldn't know what to do in that situation.

However, I do see your point too.
  • Options
    So that makes it ok to hurt their feelings and be nasty?
    dont believe i said that!
  • Options
    Nah she really did know that my friends would be there, thats partly why we went there.

I've realised that she's a total bitch, made me realise that even though there are many many very good looking girls out there, only a small proportion of them are worth bothering with. I'm gonna be careful who I go for from now on. So many slappas, hos and bitches about. Fuck her!

She was pretty crap in bed actually, worst shag all year :p, so there!
  • Options
    I think you should find out her side of the story before jumping to conclusions.

Secondly, if she does turn out to be a bitch don't tarnish all (even most) girls with this brush. We are not all like that.