Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Lastminute

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Do you like to plan things well ahead of time or do you leave things to the lastminute?

I kind of try to plan things out but always end up doing a lot of lastminute stuff, like paperwork and returning tax forms, etc!!

Comments

• Options
    Bit of both really
  • Options
    Lastminute.
  • Options
    Both, mostly last minute tho.
  • Options
    Last minute. Or, more than likely, after I'm meant to have done it ;)...sometimes never :angel:
  • Options
    defo last minute, a bit like this revision :banghead:
  • Options
    My whole life is last minute.
  • Options
    last minute.
  • Options
    Both. I dont really plan ahead, I take each day as it comes. I tend to do a lot of things on the spur of the moment.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I always say that it's best if you plan ahead (when you know there's something you have to do sometime) and that this is what I'm going to do, but almost always I don't do anything before the last minute...
  • Options
    Lord only knows that I should plan ahead a lot more, but most plans that I make end up falling to pieces anyway. So, I tend to stick to the last minute approach.
  • Options
    I always plan ahead, domnt stick to those plans and do it last minute. Im brilliant at writing to do lists that then get forgoten quicker than you can say fish fingers on a bed of baked beans.