Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

cyprus..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
just bought my ticket to go to cyprus to see my mate.he lives in Dheklia (spelt that wrong!!!), the army base.just down the road from ayna napa!! does anyone know any places in cyprus that i should go to/should be seen?!!
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Oh my god , cyprus is the best place on earth in my opinion. Ayia napa is a great place to go.. its not as happening as it used to be, its kinda more family now which is a great mixture theirs hardly any trouble. ... Dont go to larnaka its absolutely boring lol. the whole country is layed back. Go for a drive through the moutains. Go to Niciosia and see the wall seperating the northern and southern parts between turkey and cyprus. or go to Paralimini and go to the last view point and u can see famgusta "The ghost city" .. its the city that got abandoned and neither turkish or cypriots are allowed in it.

Paphos or pafos however u wanna spell it is a great place too, very english.

Hope i helped :)
  • Options
    thanks for the help!!looking forward to going!!cheers