Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Eminem, Mosh

Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I'm not crazy about Eminem generally, but I just love this one... And the video clip. So I've been looking for a CD I could buy with it. As I'm not really interested in the whole album, and I'd prefer to get it legally, has a CD single with this "song" been released?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yeah 'Mosh' has been released as a single, not sure what else is on the CD though.
  • Options
    relentless wrote:
    Yeah 'Mosh' has been released as a single, not sure what else is on the CD though.
    Thanks, I'll keep looking... I haven't found it so far
  • Options
    i swear there are two version sof that video!

someone please tell me i'm right and not crazy (by two diff versinos i mean the ending of the video is different)
  • Options
    Gavman wrote:
    i swear there are two version sof that video!

someone please tell me i'm right and not crazy (by two diff versinos i mean the ending of the video is different)
    Yes, there are. It says so on the site.
    I've only seen one though, on TV. My connection isn't fast enough to download the video with acceptable quality.
    Could you tell me what the difference is between the two? What happens?
  • Options
    i dont like at all however i do like that new song toy soliders (i think its called that)
  • Options
    the song is on his new albulm "Encore" worth buying anyway

get his other albulms, although he comes across as a dick he does have some good lyrics.
  • Options
    Have a look at the HMV or Virgin website.
  • Options
    Think it was only released in America just before the election.. probably can get it on import?