Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

For those who like Big Brother...

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,723 Bot
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Being in the inner circle and such I am able to get gossip much ahead of others.

There is to be a secret special eviction on Wednesday evening.

So there you go, I cant see why anyone of you would care, but some of you might.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i much prefer normal big brother, cant hack celebrity BB
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    bongbudda wrote:
    Being in the inner circle and such I am able to get gossip much ahead of others.

There is to be a secret special eviction on Wednesday evening.

So there you go, I cant see why anyone of you would care, but some of you might.

But Davina already said that last night on the eviction show :p
  • Options
    This Celeb BB has actually been good. Ruined now tho cos John got voted out, most entertaining BB housemate ever. I'm rooting for Kenzie & Bridget.
  • Options
    Celebrity Big Brother isn't worth watching...majority are boring & tiresome characters.

Bezz still deserves to win tho'...the guy's a legend...amusing intro running about the fields raving about sheep lol.
  • Options
    But Davina already said that last night on the eviction show :p

Well I knew before then, but I couldnt get on here and tell you joyless wonders who watch the bloody thing.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    bongbudda wrote:
    Well I knew before then, but I couldnt get on here and tell you joyless wonders who watch the bloody thing.
    OK, i'll let you off then :p

Was just reading that the housemates were nominating today, Bez and Brigitte got nominated but it mightn't be one of them being evicted tonight.

Ah, the joys of BB. I hate Lisa. She is horrible.
  • Options
    The only person who amused me in any way whatsoever was John McCririck. Apart from him, they're all a bunch of self-obsessed bores. Not that he wasn't self-obsessed, of course.
  • Options
    How could that loser Bez win, he did nothing.