Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Si6-Pac

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
LOL - just wondering - does anyone know what exercises should u do to get a six pac, and make your upper chest nice?

:hyper: :chin:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Do be aware that many people cannot form a six pack anyway....
    And if you can, you would have to workout extensively, very often...

You need to work on the abs, here's a good site

http://www.betterbodz.com/abdominal.html
  • Options
    6 pack is the easiest thing to get. Guys can have a six-pack but still be relatively unfit. All you need to do is, remove any excess flab round the stomach by cutting down and do loads of sit ups. That website above showing what you can do for abdominals is good.

Didn't know some couldn't recieve a 6-pack. Ah well, learn soemthing new everyday.
  • Options
    It's not the easiest thing to get at all. Guys can be toned and barely do any exercise yes, there is a difference. To get true muscle definition workouts have to take place, and often.
    Some people do not have the right muscle formation in the abdominal area to start with... Thats why some people no matter how hard they work may end up with a 4 pack, or just a defined abdominal area...
  • Options
    Let me rephrase that. It is easy enough to get a 4pack - Assuming the person can develop any sort of 4 pack.

But, I'm assuming this guy just wants a 6pack, to just look nice and not necessarily to get keep fit.
  • Options
    Any will do - LOL

I will take bare time tho :(