Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

white noise

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
has anyone seen this?

i saw it last night and i found it quite scary

fuzzy tv :nervous: :nervous:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    I saw it on friday night and I was a bit disappointed to be honest, especially as Michael Keaton is usually so good. I just thought the ending wasn't at all shocking or even stimulating.

My girlfriend was completely freaked out though!
  • Options
    I saw it on friday night and I was a bit disappointed to be honest, especially as Michael Keaton is usually so good. I just thought the ending wasn't at all shocking or even stimulating.

My girlfriend was completely freaked out though!

i definately agree the ending was dissapointing

still scary though, especially when all of a sudden a random ghost face would flash on the screen :crying:
  • Options
    i agree that the ending was a bit poo. but the film in general was really good, my boyfriend LOVES horror films but jumps really easy, so hes sitting there clinging onto me! lol tis goooood :yes:
  • Options
    I really wasnt impressed with it at all.
    It was so hyped up as a major scary film and it wasnt at all, i jumped once. Alot of it was pretty predictable and hugely dissapointing.
  • Options
    It was an absolutely shite film i thought. You could predict every single jumpy moment, and everyone who walked out of it seemed to be complaining ;o

And dear god the end, it was like the writer had a deadline of 10 minutes to write it ;o