Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Fergie: "Wenger is a disgrace"

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,723 Bot
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Story.

Regardless of the accuracy of that statement, it's no wonder that everyone despises the Scottish commie cunt.

Talk about blinkered. The three biggest divers in the Premiershit: RVN, Ronaldo and Rooney, all play for United. The most violent player in the Premiershit, Keane, plays for United. The most petulant dickwad in the Premiershit, Gary Neville, plays for United.

Oh, I sense a pattern here.

Ferguson should sort his own ills out first before he lays into Arsenal, Chelsea, Bolton, or whoever.

On a random tangent, is Jerzy Dudek a Man United fan? :lol:
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    They also have the ugliest player in the premiership: phil neville
  • Options
    film_buff wrote:

Nah, his cunt of a brother is uglier:p
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    Talk about blinkered.

LOL

Mr Pot.
    The three biggest divers in the Premiershit: RVN, Ronaldo and Rooney, all play for United.

Pires doesn't and I think he gives each of those a run for their money.
    Oh, I sense a pattern here.

So do I. It's mind games.

And if they work on Wenger as well as they work on you then Fergie will be a happy man ;):p
    On a random tangent, is Jerzy Dudek a Man United fan? :lol:

LOL
  • Options
    film_buff wrote:

luke chadwick and paul scholes are worse imo
  • Options
    Ian Dowie is the most facially offensive manager ever.

While on the subject of divers, I must admit that Robben goes down very easily, do talented wingers get taught cheating as part of their training?
  • Options
    This (from http://www.arseblog.com) pretty much sums up my feelings on "this man". ;)

"He is the little fucker who always used 'infinity plus one' in a count-off, he's the twat who would ask if you had a stamp collection and when you said 'no' he'd stamp on your foot and say 'There's one to start you off', he's the prick behind you in the cinema eating nachos, crisps, popcorn and every other crunchy thing that exists with his mouth open, he is The Smurf Song."