Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Sleeping at work

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My boss was away this afternoon Id done most of what I was susposed to managed to sleep for half an hour on my desk HA HA,
Life is good, unfortunatly I had a bit of cramp when I woke up, had to wait 5 minuets till I was able to go out for a fag.

Comments

• Options
    Your work rocks. Any vacancies?
  • Options
    My boss was away this afternoon Id done most of what I was susposed to managed to sleep for half an hour on my desk HA HA,
    Life is good, unfortunatly I had a bit of cramp when I woke up, had to wait 5 minuets till I was able to go out for a fag.

When I worked on saturdays I would fall asleep in my chair for a couple of hours at a time. S'all good.
  • Options
    IKYM - your just tooooooooo coool
  • Options
    I'd have no chance of falling asleep.

I'd have customers prodding me every 10 seconds.
  • Options
    Zella wrote:
    When I worked on saturdays I would fall asleep in my chair for a couple of hours at a time. S'all good.

I slept for nearly a whole afternoon once but only bacause Id been deprived of sleep during the night.

Some times I try and manage a few minuets with my hean in my hand but then you risk a sudern awakening as you start to fall over
  • Options
    Sleeping at work is wrong. You should all be punished.
  • Options
    Mist wrote:
    Sleeping at work is wrong. You should all be punished.

I know I Know I do so deserve to be punished,, a spanking maybe ?
  • Options
    I know I Know I do so deserve to be punished,, a spanking maybe ?

Yes, get someone to spank you.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    I used to have to start work at 5 in the mornng as a greenkeeper. It meant that by mid afternoon in the summer I'd often start feeling tired especially if I was on one of the machines. There were plenty of times when I'd be cutting a fairway and I'd nod off for a couple of secs and cut some big fuck off great stripe right into the rough. My boss used to go nuts.
    Weekender Offender