Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Bongbudda/Morrocan Roll+

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I browse these forums now and again, however i cringe at a lot of peoples posts but your insights and replies are that of level headed brilliance. I truly wish i could meet you two in real life. There should be more people like yall on forums or in general day to day going on's. Your research and dare i say ideals on drugs and "life" i truly agree with and relate.

good going and thanks, Robb.

:yes:
«1

Comments

  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Its cause the are old ;)

    J/k
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I browse these forums now and again, however i cringe at a lot of peoples posts but your insights and replies are that of level headed brilliance. I truly wish i could meet you two in real life. There should be more people like yall on forums or in general day to day going on's. Your research and dare i say ideals on drugs and "life" i truly agree with and relate.

    good going and thanks, Robb.

    :yes:

    i agree, they know what the craic is, have experienced life and all that, most people in here talk pure shite about irrelevant things
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Tweety wrote:
    Its cause the are old ;)

    J/k

    it would need to have been a joke comin from someone of your old age :o
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    turlough wrote:
    it would need to have been a joke comin from someone of your old age :o

    Cheeky i am not old.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    then i hope more people on here and in general get older faster because i for one can not take people in this lifetime timeline seriously.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I agree, mroll always makes sense.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    people think senile people are the crazy ones

    they know the truth
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    the senile ones are the ones that have broke down through the masses ignorance, they were once brilliant but are now like the new generation of transformers :thumb:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I browse these forums now and again, however i cringe at a lot of peoples posts but your insights and replies are that of level headed brilliance. I truly wish i could meet you two in real life. There should be more people like yall on forums or in general day to day going on's. Your research and dare i say ideals on drugs and "life" i truly agree with and relate.

    good going and thanks, Robb.

    :yes:


    [/removes your tongue from their ass]

    You're right though...
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    [/removes your tongue from their ass]

    You're right though...


    i hope you wash your hands after that
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    MrG wrote:
    i hope you wash your hands after that


    Oh I removed it with a nipple clamp :)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Oh I removed it with a nipple clamp :)

    well wash your nipples then :)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    then i hope more people on here and in general get older faster because i for one can not take people in this lifetime timeline seriously.

    Even when he is just typing words?
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    who was relating it simply to just words/text boy?

    oh and i will not partake in any of the pre school bullshit that these forums bring. If you cannot compliment people without being labelled whatever then you are infact making the entirety of my post(s) more relevant.

    :wave:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    who was relating it simply to just words/text boy?

    What else is there on a forum?
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    god
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    The Doc wrote:
    What else is there on a forum?

    exactly, thats your downfall. ;)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    exactly, thats your downfall. ;)

    That I am unable to get into the psyche of a man I've never met and know very little about even though I have words he has typed in front of me? Please explain what I am missing. :)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    hehe.

    I meant generally people not just in this forum but it was in relation to BB i guess, but not entirely of course.

    comprende yo? :)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    hehe.

    I meant generally people not just in this forum but it was in relation to BB i guess, but not entirely of course.

    comprende yo? :)

    Not really. As far as people on the forum go, I either like them, I don't or, mostly, I'm indifferent to them, because on the whole, I haven't really got to know people. For this reason, unless they've talked many times about their history, I do not understand admiration on the part of strangers.

    I think it's OK if what I just said is a load of crap, because I probably completely missed your point.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I browse these forums now and again, however i cringe at a lot of peoples posts but your insights and replies are that of level headed brilliance. I truly wish i could meet you two in real life. There should be more people like yall on forums or in general day to day going on's. Your research and dare i say ideals on drugs and "life" i truly agree with and relate.

    good going and thanks, Robb.

    :yes:

    You'll go far, Child.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    MrG wrote:
    well wash your nipples then :)


    Don't worry, I use it on other people ;)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Silverberg wrote:
    You'll go far, Child.

    eh?

    oh and doc, lets agree to disagree on this one. :)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    are we being set up here bong?
    yes of course bong and i are the greatest posters in the history of posting.
    it's becuase ...well because we are fantsticly great.
    and the realy greatest great thing about us is we rarely agree, are greatnes es are so great you see.
    i know ...some of you can't yet see the double greatness in this or similar posts ...thats becuase as minnows you don't yet grasp the double greatness that keeps appearing before you!
    one day the scales may fall from your eyes ...
    for further information contact rollerbong ltd.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ah yes, like the classic 'arithmetic arithmatoc' thread.

    i hope one day i will be that wise and insightful.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    kaffrin wrote:
    ah yes, like the classic 'arithmetic arithmatoc' thread.

    i hope one day i will be that wise and insightful.
    few are able to be so profound.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    those who are profound are but a minority of those who can be bothered to say, what many do not care about, but agree needs to be said
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    MrG wrote:
    those who are profound are but a minority of those who can be bothered to say, what many do not care about, but agree needs to be said
    one day son ...all this will be yours.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    one day son ...all this will be yours.

    mwah ha ha
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    and the realy greatest great thing about us is we rarely agree

    I cant agree to that.

    Thanks, though I'm not sure my contribution is all that special, I'm fairly sure everyone reads my posts in the Drugs section then completely ignores every word.
Sign In or Register to comment.