Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

The sims deluxe

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi I recently purchased thios off a friend so there seems to be some families already and I can't seem to find the tutorial bit thats sposed to be on it.

But I want some tips on how to make the most of it as i am a complete newbie. Is there anything I should be doing or avoid doing. I just ran outtta money buildin a home!!

Comments

• Options
    well... there are 2 ways of playins sims...

one is building a SIMPLE house etc, and do everything with the money you earn...

other way is using cheat codes... to get money you use ctrl + shift + c and then you write rosebud and then ctrl + shift + c and !;!;!;!;! (as much as you want...)

I prefer the first one, but I'm playing that for ages...

oh... Downloads for sims skins, objects... you name it :p
  • Options
    there shouldnt be families already on it as they are saved to the hard drive not the cd
  • Options
    in the sims you have 2 families

in the sims deluxe I don't know... but at least these you have... think that's what he's talking about :x
  • Options
    see I thought that but when we first played it there were already families and houses-one called tyhe goth family of all things so i got a bit confused as dad also said there shouldn't be anything like that!

anyway thanks for the cheats too! lol that was the only way I got thru some tomb raider levels by cheats!!
  • Options
    I have the Sims Deluxe and you do get the Goth family on there. You can use that in the game if you want or just create one of your own.