Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Does smoking make u lose weight...

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    sorry if I appeared to be shouting or being aggressive. Honestly was not trying to be obnoxious. had willpower in capitals to highlight a time-honoured suggestion for quiting smoking & losing weight.

sorry.

Gio
  • Options
    i don't know if smoking makes u loose weight. but quitting smoking surely makes u win few pounds. it's tested.

work seriously damages health
  • Options
    well I don't know, but I guess it could have something to do with all the toxins and stuff in them? theres like weed killer and all kindsa shit in them isnt there, so I cant see how that wouldnt affect you... but I also know loadsa people who smoke who are... ehm... well built, to say the least!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Gio:
    sorry if I appeared to be shouting or being aggressive. Honestly was not trying to be obnoxious. had willpower in capitals to highlight a time-honoured suggestion for quiting smoking & losing weight.

sorry.

Gio

Not the point. This thread had well and truly died, the first post was back in June. Let it rest, start a new one. The poster ahs left, so the advice is now not needed.

It matters not who won or lost, but how you place the blame.