Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

White Noise

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
A good concept for a film, pretty original and there's a lot of potential within the theme. Shame the film lacked in all of these really, they could've done so much more and took it in much better directions but played it safe with a weak, standard plot (not to mention the many plot holes with no effort to any explanation).

That and the ending totally ruined any 'creepyness' that had accumulated throughout.

Anyone seen this? Opinions?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Re: White Noise
    Originally posted by z0ma
    (not to mention the many plot holes with no effort to any explanation).

You thought thiat too, glad im not the only one. After i came home i started thinking about it and so much stuff was really confusing i couldnt make sense of it, and that was the problem they didnt explain anything properly if at all. They really should have.

In saying that i did like it. It could hav been so much better but it was good as it was.

If they make a sequel ( which they no doubt will - you've seen how it ended ) then maybe they will explain in better detail and make it how this one should have been,
  • Options
    Off topic here. My Little eye was quite good for it's genre.
  • Options
    So wanna see this. Was asked on sunday but had other plans. :(
  • Options
    I'm waiting until it comes out on DVD.
    Hey, maybe with films coming out here first you are all telepathic and hear what we've seen before you've seen it. Now that would make a cool film. ;)