Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

What clubs are everyone planning on going to in next month or so?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
... or is every too skint after new years?

Only thing i have planned is Bring Back The Bounce @ the Sanctuary in birmingham :D
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    HTID 6: The Hardcore Foam Party :D

This looks wicked, only 10 pounds for NUS as well!!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Martin_Bashir
    HTID 6: The Hardcore Foam Party :D

This looks wicked, only 10 pounds for NUS as well!!!

See you there mate, will drop you a PM if you're not on MSN at some point.

Never knew about the NUS thing but apparently it's £15 with NUS. Do you know if this is just universities, or are college ID cards discounted as well? :o
  • Options
    Just the local nightclub.

Can't beat it, cheap easy drugs and you know everyone and the music is good. :D

Well i might head to either the Matrix or the Coach within the next month, see whos playing.

Dave Pearce is playing in the Matrix this weekend, i wouldn't mind going to that but i'm working so fuck that.
  • Options
    will do.

think you are right it may be £15.

colleges and unis are eligable, but you need a valid NUS card. You can pick one up at your student service office, so do so before you buy your ticket :D

is that you in your new av btw :confused:

...oh and happy new year to everyone :D
  • Options
    Will do mate, cheers. They cost much you know? And make sure you ring the number for your guestlist code, without it very doubtful you'll get in, they're not letting non-guestlist code holders in until after 11.30, dunno if you knew or not. Bet you a tenner it'll sell out. :p

You mean AV on MSN? Yeah that'd be me, not a very good quality but never mind. Will get your mobile number at some point.

Gosh, we could have a little mini thesite meet going on if Lisa turns up too (will make a mental note not to get too messy, so I can still string a sentence together)! :D
  • Options
    AA.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun
    Well i might head to either the Matrix or the Coach within the next month, see whos playing.

The Coach is shite. :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by Cruel2BKind

Maybe you think so but i don't.

Why do you think it's shite, all the open drug use and the dealers about the place? Or the good music (no sclub shite or anything like that) the brilliant lights.

I've only been once but it was class whenever i went.
  • Options
    Maybe you think so but i don't.

Why do you think it's shite, all the open drug use and the dealers about the place? Or the good music (no sclub shite or anything like that) the brilliant lights.

I've only been once but it was class whenever i went.

Cause it's the kind of place young kiddies go to, trying to act all grown up. As they let any twat in there.
  • Options
    So your trying to say most people in their are just stupid little fuckers trying to act tight? Catch a grip of yourself, everywhere has people like this.

Where do you go to around Northern Ireland then that you would consider for a good night out?
  • Options

nah i thought it was clah, i know what you mean about all those kiddies trying to be tight and all but fuck them, the music is absolutely fucking brilliant and the atmosphere is alot more warmer than newry, even though it is full of protestants, hoping to go to the matrix soon myself or somewhere in dublin, newry's good enough but too many tramps and all outside after the clubs.
  • Options
    here for anyone that's into their european trance and hardtsyle, u will love it.
  • Options
    So your trying to say most people in their are just stupid little fuckers trying to act tight? Catch a grip of yourself, everywhere has people like this.

Where do you go to around Northern Ireland then that you would consider for a good night out?

Where did I say they were stupid little fuckers? I use to go there when I was under 18. As that is what the place is filled with. I wouldn't go there now. Able to go a decent nightclub now as I'm 19.
  • Options
    Originally posted by turlough
    ...even though it is full of protestants

Adn what's wrong with that?!
  • Options
    Where did I say they were stupid little fuckers? I use to go there when I was under 18. As that is what the place is filled with. I wouldn't go there now. Able to go a decent nightclub now as I'm 19.

You didn't, i did as they are, going around acting the hard lads and all that.

I never went there until i was 18, i just stayed in my local area and went in the oppposite direction of my area, never went down the banbridge area.

Some of them are sectarian bastards.
  • Options

where did i say there was, i'm trying to say that i didn't feel threatened being a young catholic form south armagh in the coach cos no one cared, i heard stories about how some got battered for being catholic but when i left i knew that was a load of shit.
  • Options
    You didn't, i did as they are, going around acting the hard lads and all that.

I just imagined that then?! :-/
    I went to it, as my sister lives in Banbridge just 5mins walk up the hill from it. So I use to stay my sisters and go there without me parents known. All me mates use to go there.
    Some of them are sectarian bastards.

Sooo glad you said 'some'.
    Not doubt about that.
  • Options
    Yea, def was a load of shit, i talked to loads of people in there who quite clearly were UDA/UVF heads and knew i was from Newry (mainly a catholic town as you know) but as most people in the place was high on ecstacy it didn't matter who you were or where you were from.

;)

It's just i've always heard stories from nearly every person i talked to about the coach, "oh watch yourself there, your a catholic", but i found out that was all shit.
  • Options
    Originally posted by turlough
    where did i say there was, i'm trying to say that i didn't feel threatened being a young catholic form south armagh in the coach cos no one cared, i heard stories about how some got battered for being catholic but when i left i knew that was a load of shit.

I probably read it with the wrong attitude. Sorry. Yeah, but you do get some nasty sectarian shits there unfortunately. Like anywhere else in Belfast. :(
  • Options
    please no debatin i here, its 1 of the few places on the boards we dont get it!
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky

oh so you're a mod now, wanna have a debate about this ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky

Ah well. You can't just sit back and let people say stuff and not reply.

Sometimes i feel like tracking some of the posters down and chopping their head off with an axe. :p
  • Options
    Yea, def was a load of shit, i talked to loads of people in there who quite clearly were UDA/UVF heads and knew i was from Newry (mainly a catholic town as you know) but as most people in the place was high on ecstacy it didn't matter who you were or where you were from.

Nice to be open minded about those kind of things. Just like I know I can see my mates on the Falls Road without risking getting me knees done there. Infact I actually feel safer on the Falls Road than I would on the Shankill. And that's saying something, as I have been brought up with a Protestant family.

The Coach is still shit though, sorry :p
  • Options
    Whatever you want to think yourself.

Anywhere is good whenever you get in the right mood. ;)