Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
Well, it is the start of the year. So what all have you got planned for 2005? Is there anything exciting coming up this year? Is there anything you are dreading? Do tell all about your upcoming year.

This year I have no idea. I have no idea what will be happening or what I want to happen as there is sooo much up in the air at the moment. I don't even know if I will finish 2005 in full time education or in a full time job.

The thing I am looking forward to the most is getting married, but I am not looking forward to all the stress that is bound to come with it.

So yes, tell me all about what you have planned for 2005 :)

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I havent got a clue whats going to happen, which in a way is quite scary! Im just looking forward to a good year *fingers crossed* The thing im most scared and happy about at the same time, is the baby. :)
  • Options
    sort out my health issues, try and get a pay rise (haha) and then think about moving out. if only houses weren't so bloody expensive :(
  • Options
    This year I shall be getting married :D Also this year I want to make sure that the house is all nicely sorted out so that we can either move or have a nice place to live in. I also start another job yaay :D
  • Options
    This year I plan to;

1. Get my son back, I sincerely hope

2. Do a load of DIY

3. Apply for a course, don't know what yet, might be for fun (painting?:chin: ) might follow on from degree.

4. Make Mr Miffy well again by sheer force of will. (Oh I wish it were that easy!) :(
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Get a life... Something to be content about.
  • Options
    Originally posted by rachie004
    so consequently I'll be moving to Manchester

Closer to me! :crazyeyes Not only will you stalk my LJ, you'l be able to stalk me!

:p
  • Options
    Do prelims and get through music practical without having a breakdown ( I'll either break my hand or lose my voice, or both :/)

Do highers

Start 6th year which should be the best year yet. (Free blocks and !!!even less subjects!!!

Apply for various universities.

Very fun year. Yes.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jazza
    Start 6th year which should be the best year yet. (Free blocks and !!!even less subjects!!!

So you decided to do a 6th year then? I remember you saying that you were undecided.

6th year was my favourite year, I had nothing to worry about as I already had my unconditional and it was a bit of a doss really :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by littlemissy

6th year was my favourite year, I had nothing to worry about as I already had my unconditional and it was a bit of a doss really :D

I hated 6th year, all the jokers and people who stirred the shit had left by then.

Which left the goody two shoes assholes.

"Oh look it's the yearbook commitee, where's my air rifle?"
  • Options
    Originally posted by littlemissy
    So you decided to do a 6th year then? I remember you saying that you were undecided.

I pretty much have to to avoid having to go to a shitty university. I wanted to go to Strathclyde but I think they want 3 A's and two B's or something ridiculous like that.

And Bri, it's like that already.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bri-namite
    I hated 6th year, all the jokers and people who stirred the shit had left by then.

YEARBOOK COMMITEE?!

This truly is the 51st state. :o
  • Options
    Originally posted by Miffy
    This year I plan to;

1. Get my son back, I sincerely hope

How goes that?
  • Options

Ah, see, we didn't have that. If you wanted to do *anything* apart from working at the local co-op you *had* to stay on at school. We had most of our year stay on so it wasn't just the "goody two shoes" or the extremely clever ones that were still there. So it was all ok still :)
  • Options
    muha - yeah but if you fly with me I'll make sure the window 'drips' so you'll NEED the free drinks to make up for it ;)

ok :D
  • Options
    This year I will mostly be...erm...doing work? Well no, CAS stuff actually. 'Tis more important that I do that this year, as I only have til Christmas to do it :eek:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jazza
    Do prelims and get through music practical without having a breakdown ( I'll either break my hand or lose my voice, or both :/)

Do highers

Apply for various universities.

Very fun year. Yes.

my year will go pretty much the same as Jazza's year,'cept i don't play drums (im assuming u play drums with the refernce to ur hand?) i play flute and i now have to learn to sing to grade 4 standard in about 4 weeks because my piano isn't up to standard. bugger.

but yes, 6th year will be amazing! and i will be on the yearbook commitee :yes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Fiend_85
    How goes that?

I'm afraid I can't say, it's sub judice. Hence disappearance of previous thread.

As soon as it's finished you'll all know.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Miffy
    I'm afraid I can't say, it's sub judice. Hence disappearance of previous thread.

As soon as it's finished you'll all know.

good luck
  • Options
    - Bag me my job in the interview on Thurs
    - Pay off debts with new job
    - Buy things I've never been able to afford
    - Lose weight
    - Work my way up my job :D
  • Options
    There's a few big things really.

-Sister's 21st Birthday.
    -Mum's 50th Birthday.
    -Dad's getting re-married.
    -Best mate's 21st.
    -Sister having a baby.

I'm also hopefully going to go on holiday this summer and stop spending my money! Mind you, I've spent it all so there's not actually any left to spend.

I'm also gunna try work harder and do more exercise. But yeh, I doubt that very much!
  • Options

And this was a bad thing?

I eagerly await all the retards and the wankers leaving.

This year I have to...pass GCSEs....and do stuff.

Apparently turning sixteen is something to get excited about, but I'm not really that arsed because it's months away and everyone else I know will already be sixteen anyway.
  • Options
    Originally posted by The Doc
    And this was a bad thing?

I eagerly await all the retards and the wankers leaving.

It is actually, thinking back now, all the funny things that happened in my year at school was done mainly by people who left after GCSEs. There were some right fruit loops in my year and after they left, school just got boring.
  • Options
    so consequently I'll be moving to Manchester

That might be what I do this year.
  • Options
    :hyper: :hyper: do you know the area at all?

apparently people get shot alot in Salford :( I found a goorrrrrgeous apartment there too :(

Salford is nasty, as is Moss Side. I don't really know my way around at all, I've only been there twice, and once was in the dark and drunk. But I would still love to move there.

Only thing is I have to decide whether to stick two and a half more years in Rectum and go to college here or I could move to Manchester this year and go to college there (if I could find out about benefits and the like).
  • Options
    my plans for this year:
    - do my resits in jan
    - go to amsterdam in feb
    - get fucking ok re-sit results in march
    - best mates 18th in april
    - go to sweden in may
    - alevels in june
    - holiday in july
    - results in august
    - hopefully *crosses everything* go to glasgow uni in sept
    - spend all october drunk
    - my 19th in nov
    - come home for xmas in dec
  • Options
    Originally posted by *chris'_bitch*
    my year will go pretty much the same as Jazza's year,'cept i don't play drums (im assuming u play drums with the refernce to ur hand?) i play flute and i now have to learn to sing to grade 4 standard in about 4 weeks because my piano isn't up to standard. bugger.

but yes, 6th year will be amazing! and i will be on the yearbook commitee :yes:

Nope! I play keyboard. It's going *OK* but it could be better.
  • Options
    This year, I shall hopefully be turning 18, passing my A-Levels, going to university, and getting drunk and dancing to cheesy music an awful lot. :D
  • Options
    To lose weight & get fit. Thats all i can think of for now, oh and get saving for a our wedding.
  • Options
    *ask for a pay rise first week in febuary, hopefully i should get it as now i have the ammo i need :D if not i shall be looking for a spanking new better paid job

*buy lots of clothes and loose weight

*hopefully move out if i get the pay rise and find a decent flatmate

*pass my driving test and get a car
  • Options
    do my a-levels
    go to uni
    lots of partying and travelling in between hopefully
    i haven't got nothing concrete planned yet