Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Hit On By A Drag Queen

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Don't really know which forum this belongs to, so am just going to post it here:

I went to a club some days a go, was my first time at a gay club, and I really enjoyed it. Great vibe, great people and great athmosphere. I really enjoyed all of it, except....
There was this drag queen, dancing away. Great to watch, great moves and lotsa fun, but then she comes up to me and starts hitting on me. I was really friendy and all, kinda told her that I was with someone, but it SO freaked me out. Can't even explain why though.
Hm

Not really a question I know.

-A

Comments

• Options
    i pressume you mean he?
    looking at some of the trans sexuals ...it looks very easy for a fellah to end up feeling a lump where there shouldn't be one ...lifes so unfair ...and dangerous!
  • Options
    hm... I call the drag quenn 'She' out of respect. I am female by the way......
  • Options
    Respect nothing. People need to earn respect and drag queens sure as hell go the wrong way about it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Arasti
    I am female by the way......
    see how confused i am already ...and then all these beutiful women come along ...who aint!
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    i pressume you mean he?
    looking at some of the trans sexuals ...it looks very easy for a fellah to end up feeling a lump where there shouldn't be one ...lifes so unfair ...and dangerous!

A drag queen and a transexual are two different types of people.
  • Options
    Originally posted by MoonRat
    A drag queen and a transexual are two different types of people.
    duh!
  • Options
    take it as a compliment some peoepl find u attractive :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by wheresmyplacebo
    take it as a compliment some peoepl find u attractive :D

HEY! EVERYONE finds me attractive, I will let u know..... lol.
  • Options
    Lots of sympathy. Somehow I always seem to get hit on by blokes in gay bars! On New Year's Eve we were in G-A-Y and I spent the whole night trying to persuade some bloke that it is in fact a gay bar and I didn't fancy him..... Honestly, it has G-A-Y on every damn' wall!
  • Options
    Sorry if i was in there on pills or acid i'd freak the fuck out if that happened me piccolo, it'd be the drugs.