Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

BT line testing

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Does anyone know the number you push in to your landline so you can test the line ?

We used to use that facility all the time if one of us was upstairs and we wanted to ask the other person a question so we didnt have to shout or go downstairs, we used to just push 3/4 numbers into the phone and the phone downstairs would ring.......Only its been that long since we used it I cant remember the number.
Any clues anyone ?

Comments

• Options
    That's why mobiles were invented :yes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kentish
    That's why mobiles were invented :yes:

naff off, im on PAYG, not wasting me credits asking him to stick kettle on :p
  • Options
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    naff off, im on PAYG, not wasting me credits asking him to stick kettle on :p
    Shout? How big is your house?!
  • Options
    Rachie but I aint got them phones :(

Mr G thanking you me dear :D

Kentish if I shout I will wake Becky up....and shes worse than me if she gets woken up :lol:

gonna check that link out, if I see the number i will recognise it. cheers :thumb: