Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Photo editer

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,723 Bot
Ok so here it is. I want to be able to change the size of my pics, make them funky colours, enhance the quality, add shadowy bits and all this other cool stuff.

Thing is i have no idea what sort of program i'm looking for. I want to download paint shop pro 9 but i cant get it for some reason.

Oh yea also I want to do all this for free:D
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    http://superdownloads.ubbi.com.br/download/i28575.html

This one is what I use... It's pretty good, and besides it is in a brazilian site, it is in english ;) it's the better one freeware in that site...
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm pretty sure you could use the gimp for that, although to avoid the risk of looking like an advertising agent, what I already posted is in here :)

ooh, and if instead you want to paint realistic oil paintings of you pictures, or just random arty pictures artrage is fun (and free) :thumb:
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Maybe Irfanview would be helpful?