Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

such jolly people

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
on here today..........

anyway.....what did people do today?

i got up
cleaned up the house (like i seem to be doing every day)
found out the cleaner was coming later (she didn't actually turn up though so i don't feel too silly)
had an hour work out
had lunch
watched west side story
got offered a job
got the job
and i start on thursday....
and i found out that one of my best mates will be back on friday!

did anyone else actually have a good day?

Comments

• Options
    Im happy :)

i got up, drank some milk, through it back up, went to have a bath, got dressed, ate something, then started revising, and i stil am revising, though im getting destracted now.
  • Options
    Got out of bed at 1pm, didn't sleep well due to a headache caused by my excessive drinking last night :\

That's been my day so far.
  • Options
    I got up, got the child dressed and fed, went to Sainsburys then came home and did some cooking with my son. I'm wearing most of the cake mixture still and I also made a chocolate orange (low fat) bread pudding thing for tea. Delia eat your heart out! Later on I'm going to Fat Fightersss...oh joy.
  • Options
    I was dragged out of bed my mother dear and then used as a slave most of the day to put all the xmas decorations away. Now I have to tidy my room..which is an excuse to download a lot more music and play it loudly "while the hoover's on."

I have exams this month and haven't revised yet. Balls.
  • Options
    I woke up in bed with my mate. Put on a CD and started to drink the bottle of vodka we bought last night and failed to drink and I am now trying to cook a meal and polish off a bottle of wine. Dreading work tomorrow.
  • Options
    got up, not feeling anywhere near as misserable as yesterday, had a shower,
    revised,
    had lunch,
    played on my drums for a while for the first time in ages,
    and am now doing a bit more revison, realising i've forgot the easy stuff, never mind remembering the hard stuff :p
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Got up and sat around.

Came to work and discovered one of the lads at work passed away on New Years Day. Gutted.
  • Options
    got up about six borrowed a tractor and trailer and removed stones and myud and debris ...from a landslide last summer ...procrastinate i do ...
  • Options
    I tidied my room, as in, I REALLY tidied my room. 7 bin bags worth of shit has come out of my room in the last two days...:eek2:

I also got forced out of bed the last 2 days at 10am when I keep waking up at stupid times in the morning and not getting back to sleep for hours...:(
  • Options
    am i the only person who's had a good day???
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by twisted_trinity

Evidently.
  • Options
    Originally posted by twisted_trinity

My day's been good :)
  • Options
    I slept in. Eventually got up. Remember what is getting me down. Went up town. didnt buy anything. Found nearly £100 had been deposited into my bank account. smiled. Then remembered why im down. Came home. Now procrastinating. The end
  • Options
    Originally posted by JsT
    Got up and sat around.

Came to work and discovered one of the lads at work passed away on New Years Day. Gutted.

A guy from my work passed away on Christmas Night. Apparently he had a seizure in his sleep.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Xila
    My day's been good :)

Mine too! Well, not good. More...satisfying. Which is better :p
  • Options
    The thought of getting out of bed today pains me, so I'm not gonna. Woke up around 1, watched some shit on tv, watched The Berzerker DVD, typed this...and here we are. Woe is me etc.
  • Options
    woke up bout 11.
    decided i had nothing to get up for so flicked through tv until i got up at 1.
    went horse riding
    went asda
    went to get petrol.
    came home and had a shower.
    read a paper.
    ate steak.
    sat here
    going to watch corrie and easties.

An average and quite bearable day which is what i hope for.

Actually i guess it was good coz i didnt have work today!! yay!!
  • Options
    Today I woke up around 10, got showered and dressed.

I then went into Newcastle to meet my friend and sat in Trillians rock bar all afternoon, had lunch there.

After that just looked about the shops.

I came home about an hour ago and now I'm just gonna sit and watch Eastenders and Bend it like Beckham.
  • Options
    hasn't been a bad day.

would have been better if i didn't cough like a pensioner every time something made me laugh, but we can't have everything.

i didn't lose anything, break anything or hurt anything, so i'm doing ok :thumb:
  • Options
    today is one of those mundane days where nothing bad or good happens, just floating along and we all wonder where the time goes.......
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Woke up at my dad's house
    Drove with him and bro to a hotel where the owner's a friend to have lunch
    Drove with my bro back to our house (far away)
    Had a shower
    Realized it's too late to order a pizza so I have to eat peas
    Came on here
  • Options
    Today I went to work.

I was sarcastic to people all day. In a nice way though. I also shut my finger in a drawer and yelped like a dog. Then at tea time the football results came on and I said a swear word and my boss heard me :blush: Then I went and got the tea order from McDonalds. Then I pissed about in payout and ate a lot of Quality Street.

Now I'm home and having a Bailey's Glider to chill out :eek:
  • Options
    Well sir, I got up around 9am, went to work.

On the verge of walking out as I was on the till for around an hour and a half. I was trying to sort the cash desk, and customer upon customer, UPON CUSTOMER came and bought shite. Where the fuck is the money coming from?!

Then, Mhari - new start who's only 16 and will do anything you tell her, as she's still in that "I'm in my first job and I've not found intiative yet" - was plonked on the till.

I used my nasty on-the-verge-of-walking-out energy and used it to hang lots of stock, and tidy which I LOVE to do.

Finished work, got stuff from the biggest queue in Tesco's EVAR for my packed lunch for work tomorrow.

Came home, phoned up about a new job,watched Corrie, Easties, watched Uncle Adolf, faffed about on here.

Made my packed lunch and am deciding what jacket to wear tomorrow. My black ski jacket, or my red parka.

True story, yo.
  • Options
    Originally posted by 1983
    Well sir, I got up around 9am, went to work.

On the verge of walking out as I was on the till for around an hour and a half. I was trying to sort the cash desk, and customer upon customer, UPON CUSTOMER came and bought shite. Where the fuck is the money coming from?!

Then, Mhari - new start who's only 16 and will do anything you tell her, as she's still in that "I'm in my first job and I've not found intiative yet" - was plonked on the till.

I used my nasty on-the-verge-of-walking-out energy and used it to hang lots of stock, and tidy which I LOVE to do.

Finished work, got stuff from the biggest queue in Tesco's EVAR for my packed lunch for work tomorrow.

Came home, phoned up about a new job,watched Corrie, Easties, watched Uncle Adolf, faffed about on here.

Made my packed lunch and am deciding what jacket to wear tomorrow. My black ski jacket, or my red parka.

True story, yo.

Now, to complete the tale...what did you buy for lunch?! :hyper:
  • Options
    Originally posted by RiSe & ShIne
    Now, to complete the tale...what did you buy for lunch?! :hyper:

Omg, you'd so want this lunch. It's SO the shiznit. Salad, and ROLLS! AND MULLER RICE.

WOOT.

Gah, being boyfriendless is pants. :(
  • Options
    Omg, you'd so want this lunch. It's SO the shiznit. Salad, and ROLLS! AND MULLER RICE.

WOOT.

Gah, being boyfriendless is pants. :(

Salad mings.

And tell me, what does being boyfriendless have to do with lunch? :p
  • Options
    Salad mings.

And tell me, what does being boyfriendless have to do with lunch? :p

lmao.

That my whole night got taken up by such dross. Usually I'd be shagging him after an arguement at this time. Le sigh.
  • Options
    Also today, one of my managers brought her newborn baby in.

"Thanks for coming in. I'm so glad you took the little bundle of misery in to shite itself, and thus distract us all from the big pile of extra work we've all got to do because you're on maternity leave."

Coochy coochy coo my fecking arse :rolleyes:
  • Options
    lmao.

That my whole night got taken up by such dross. Usually I'd be shagging him after an arguement at this time. Le sigh.

Aha. Nothing like a good ole shag to take your mind off lunch :p
  • Options
    Aha. Nothing like a good ole shag to take your mind off lunch :p

True dat, suckaH!