Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

How's your gaydar?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I thought this was quite amusing...
You personally got 15 of the 20 people correct and were better at recognizing girls than guys. Overall, you guessed better than 72% of all test takers.

Comments

• Options
    thats the same results i got
  • Options
    My garydar is bobbins.

But I knew that already. I'm prejudiced against men with dyed blonde hair:D
  • Options
    You personally got 17 of the 20 people correct and were better at recognizing girls than guys. Overall, you guessed better than 94% of all test takers.

:D go me!
  • Options
    11/20.

I suck.
  • Options
    You personally got 13 of the 20 people correct and were better at recognizing guys than girls. Overall, you guessed better than 40% of all test takers. I did better than I expected.
  • Options
    Originally posted by ~*STRESSED*~
    You personally got 11 of the 20 people correct and were better at recognizing guys than girls. Overall, you guessed better than 15% of all test takers.
    :crazyeyes How shit...

same here but i was better at recognizing girls
  • Options
    You scored 65% Your personally got 13 of the 20 people correct and were better at recognizing girls than guys. Overall, you guessed better than 40% of all test takers.
  • Options
    12 - i figured that the guy with the ewan mcgregor poster was probably gay...
  • Options
    You personally got 14 of the 20 people correct and were better at recognizing guys than girls. Overall, you guessed better than 57% of all test takers.

:crazyeyes
  • Options
    10/20... better with the girls :P

Oh, and I was 8% better than the rest. :P
  • Options
    Women are easy-ish... because of the hair and a lot of gay women I guess..

But sayin that I got 55% and was apparently better at guessing guys.

It's easier to tell by meeting them.
  • Options
    You personally got 13 of the 20 people correct and were better at recognizing guys than girls. Overall, you guessed better than 40% of all test takers.
  • Options
    You personally got 11 of the 20 people correct and were better at recognizing girls than guys. Overall, you guessed better than 15% of all test takers.
  • Options
    You personally got 15 of the 20 people correct and were better at recognizing girls than guys. Overall, you guessed better than 72% of all test takers.
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    "50% - That sucks"

I did better on girls and scored better than 8% of testers.
  • Options
    "You personally got 16 of the 20 people correct and were better at recognizing girls than guys. Overall, you guessed better than 85% of all test takers."

All right then.....
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    You personally got 12 of the 20 people correct and were better at recognizing guys than girls. Overall, you guessed better than 26% of all test takers.

I don't really believe it's recognizable by the face, but it would be interesting if you could see which ones you were right/wrong about. Personally, I guessed "gay" for every guy with a topless photo.
  • Options
    I got 90% right! Not entirely sure how...
    Disappointed that you don't get to find out which ones you got wrong though....
  • Options
    You personally got 16 of the 20 people correct and were better at recognizing guys than girls. Overall, you guessed better than 85% of all test takers.
  • Options
    12 right, better at guys
  • Options
    You personally got 12 of the 20 people correct and were better at recognizing girls than guys. Overall, you guessed better than 26% of all test takers.
  • Options
    You personally got 13 of the 20 people correct and were better at recognizing guys than girls. Overall, you guessed better than 40% of all test takers .

Actually thought I'd do worse than that. I thought it was hard :(
  • Options
    HELL YEAH. Look at me go :)

You personally got 15 of the 20 people correct and were better at recognizing guys than girls. Overall, you guessed better than 73% of all test takers.
  • Options
    You personally got 13 of the 20 people correct and were better at recognizing girls than guys. Overall, you guessed better than 40% of all test takers.