Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Letters From a Nut

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Has anyone got this book? It's hilarious. It's essentially a collection of letters written by this guy to various company where he basically just rips the piss out of them and then they reply. Here's one of them

Lost and Found Dept
Brown Palace Hotel
Denver

Dear Lost and Found Dept.:

When visiting your hotel the afternoon of last Saturday, I bit down onto some crackers. Later on, after I woke up I realised I had lost a tooth. Did anyone find a tooth in your hotel? I'll describe it. It is a small hard whitish object. The size of a piece of corn. It has a rippled top; speck of silver embedded in the top.

If anyone has found this tooth I would like to come and pick it up. I do not want sombody else's tooth. I have had that happen before.

I don't know where I lost it bnut I do know that it was not in my head when I left your hotel last Saturday.

For your dedicated saervice I was wondering if you could accept a gift? Please get back to me on this. It is important I know that you know that we both know that you were thanked.

Respectfully,

Ted L. Nancy

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Letters From a Nut
    Originally posted by UpsetChap
    Has anyone got this book? It's hilarious. It's essentially a collection of letters written by this guy to various company where he basically just rips the piss out of them and then they reply. Here's one of them

Lost and Found Dept
    Brown Palace Hotel
    Denver

Dear Lost and Found Dept.:

When visiting your hotel the afternoon of last Saturday, I bit down onto some crackers. Later on, after I woke up I realised I had lost a tooth. Did anyone find a tooth in your hotel? I'll describe it. It is a small hard whitish object. The size of a piece of corn. It has a rippled top; speck of silver embedded in the top.

If anyone has found this tooth I would like to come and pick it up. I do not want sombody else's tooth. I have had that happen before.

I don't know where I lost it bnut I do know that it was not in my head when I left your hotel last Saturday.

For your dedicated saervice I was wondering if you could accept a gift? Please get back to me on this. It is important I know that you know that we both know that you were thanked.

Respectfully,

Ted L. Nancy

:lol: that would be give me a giggle probably. I was given "Change the world for a fiver" really great book!!

Malt xxx