Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Song that sums up your other half

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Mine for my wonderful gf is 'Dj Sammy ~ Heaven {Candlelight Remix}' because baby your all that I want, when you're lying here in my arms, i'm in heaven:heart::love:

Hers for me is 'Whitney Houston ~ I Will Always Love You' something to do with the simplistic melody & meaningful lyrics:yes:

<br><marquee align="center" loop="infinte"><font color="666666">.:</font><font color="ff6600">Crispy</font><font color="666666">:.</font></marquee><br></font>

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Bowling for soup - the bitch song

"Your a bitch, but i love you anyway"

naaa only joking, emm its got to be a song by "mest" called "until i met you". Its a hate song towards a girl but its her favourite song and i like it too.

Its strange, more of a personal thing i guess :p
    That depends on which "other half" you're talking about ;)

[/sluttiness]

No, I have no other half...but with the ex-bastard it used to be Savage Garden - Truly, Madly, Deeply. Hence why I never listen to it anymore :thumb:
    It was...

Black Eyed Peas - Shut Up

..probably for both of us. :p
    sometimes u can't make it on ur own,by u2 cos (for anyone who listens to virgin am or has the new album + will know what song i'm talking about) it describes us perfectly. we fight constantly because we're so alike but still really different. that's just the kind of couple we are.
    Technically I don't have another half but I'll always associate Layla with the girl I care about. Not because of the lyrics, purely because she loves that song and I bought her the Layla & other assorted love songs album for her birthday.
    Originally posted by girl with sharp teeth
    The Eels - My Beloved Monster.

:eek: :lol:

I do not know the song but what a title!
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    I was going to be cheeky but I decided against it.

In answer to the question, I don't know.
    Possibly Morrissey : I like you.
    " Youre not right in the head and nor am I and this is why I like youuuuuuuuuuuuu"
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    Possibly Morrissey : I like you.
    " Youre not right in the head and nor am I and this is why I like youuuuuuuuuuuuu"

ROFL!!
    Great thread :)

I'd have to say Your song - Elton John

Edited to add: It reminds me of when he first started asking me out, he made it clear he doesn't have a lot of money and he's not perfect, but he'll always look after me, and it's true.
    Originally posted by HunnyPot
    Great thread :)

I'd have to say Your song - Elton John

Edited to add: It reminds me of when he first started asking me out, he made it clear he doesn't have a lot of money and he's not perfect, but he'll always look after me, and it's true.
    I sing that song to my little boy.
    "how wonderful life is now youre in the world"
    For my ex there were a number of songs. the one that i cannot listen to now is the same as crispys, dj sammy-heaven cos it was playing at the club when we got together and the lyrics summed us up as a couple, lol. and i cant listen to any feeder songs anymore as they remind me of my ex, especially tell all your friends :( and there are so many other songs but i cant be bothered to write them all.
    Originally posted by girl with sharp teeth
    The Eels - My Beloved Monster.

:lol:

Tweety, it was on the Shrek soundtrack, it's a brilliant song.