Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Nothing to live for anymore

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    but it will also be useful for your university careers... you say you have no idea what you wana do... or you don't have much of one, you're interested in psychology and sociology...why not look on that website for the careers people with a psych n sociology degree had...see if that interests you.

again, well done for giving out the CVs. often knowing someone who works there is a plus as they can put in good words :D

and lol, MR- i'm not scared of water as it's open... i was more worried during the scuba diving :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by queenmab_roo
    but it will also be useful for your university careers... you say you have no idea what you wana do... or you don't have much of one, you're interested in psychology and sociology...why not look on that website for the careers people with a psych n sociology degree had...see if that interests you.
    Thank you very much. As for uni, I'm looking at them as I type!
  • Options
    sg ...
    i spotted a wee bit of cuation on your part regarding kwik save as an employer ...they are seriously shit jobs mate ...but dead easy.
    if you did it for a month it would give you more education and satisfaction than sitting in your room for the next million years ...but thats not probably what your looking for right nooooowwwwwrrrr ...
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    i spotted a wee bit of cuation on your part regarding kwik save as an employer ...they are seriously shit jobs mate ...but dead easy.
    That's what my dad tells me. I've sent a CV anyway to them, doesn't mean if they made an offer that I'd have to take it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by stargalaxy
    That's what my dad tells me. I've sent a CV anyway to them, doesn't mean if they made an offer that I'd have to take it.
    if you survive london ...you might well be raring to go mate ...
  • Options
    Aim for the gutter and you'll land right in it very quickly.

If you won't get off your arse and help yourself then what is there?

Enjoy the gutter.
  • Options

Unless you need the money of course :)
  • Options
    Spanner: Website for graduates? What use is that to me?! I'm not a graduate, though I'd certainly like to do a degree. I may sound ungrateful, but the article you suggested I read was of no use whatsoever. In any case, I don't know if it applies anymore.
    Oh, come on, she made it clear that she knew you weren't a graduate and wouldn't have posted it if she weren't trying to help. Stop rejecting all the advice you've been given, there's over 200 posts of people trying to help you and sometimes you just sound incredibly ungrateful whether you mean to or not.

I'm glad you're giving CVs out and things, I hope you get a job. I know how stressful it is, I'm job-hunting myself, but don't take it out on people here because eventually they'll stop even trying to help you.
  • Options
    Originally posted by FallenAngel84
    few months ago i got suspended from work, couldnt be doing with getting an earful from my mother as it was a sunday so i drove down to a retail park to find another job as i was convinced i was getting the sack.
    Walked into Sports Soccer, asked if they had any jobs, said yes, asked for an interview,said yes, asked if they could do it now, said ok, gave me a form to fill in, filled that in went back in had me interview. Told them i need a job right now as ive been suspended from mine, the company is shit and the management are a load of back-stabbing, two faced idiots, i want out asap. . Said i can do any hours, ive got retail experience, ill have to let you know when i can start as i have a disaplinary hearing to attend in work tomorrow. will call you back later in the week.

Sorted. Now if i can walk into a shop on a sunday afternoon, wearing my sainsburys uniform, after being suspended and get a job, im certain with some half smart clothes on and a cv you can get yourself a job anywhere.

Lol fallenagel hun that kinda sounds like me and my parting from the same company! I got annoyed at them for being total arses and rang up a company-call centre, had a phone interview instantly told them why i was leaving quiet bluntly and got through to next round ther and then!

sorry sg to hijack your thread!