Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

hey, this is me!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok, um, most people call me buzz, or bee or something like that. im 15, im from reading, and im blonde! although, being blonde doesnt make me stupid, i can just be a bit dizzy sometimes cos my brain works too fast.:confused:
um, for the personal bit, my name is about when i wasnt very well a few months ago, and if any of you want to talk about depression, suicide, self harm, eating disorders or anything related, i can help you because i understand.
um, now im better, im performing arts mad, i love seeing my friends and spend far too much time shopping, lol.
and no, i havent had sex yet but am thinking about it... any advice?
buzz xxxx

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hello thar :)

You seem mucho nutty, me like hehe :)

Franki-Chicken
    x
    Welcome :wave: ! Fellow performing arts nut :D I think you'll most likely have a lot of positive and relevant things to say from your own experience and at least have some interesting and useful input! Welcome!

Malt Munk xxx :D
    yeah, you got me there. so... let me guess 'franki'.... boy or girl?
    im guessing....boy?
    dont take offence if im wrong, hehe. so tell me about urself?!
    love buzz xxx
    Originally posted by shoelacedblonde
    yeah, you got me there. so... let me guess 'franki'.... boy or girl?
    im guessing....boy?
    dont take offence if im wrong, hehe. so tell me about urself?!
    love buzz xxx

MADNESS!!!! I'm a girl :(

I'm 16 like, live in Essex (tis a shitehole I'll tell ya). Erm...erm...read the profile thingys in my signature. They'll help you. And join my forum also while you're at it hehe :p

(oh yeh, and I know a couple of people from round your way, my stepsister for one, and one of my best friends also)
    hey malteser monkey, thanks very much! do you speak from experience...? been through anything? you dont have to tell me, but remmeber i have absolutley no idea who you are, unless your the weird guy who lives across my road with the pink hair band.....
    he just gave me a funny look
    haha, i have discovered your secret identity!
    no seriously, you can tell me to shut up, its cool
    *Removes pink hairband...*. From the things you've said, we have wisdom of the same things tbh! You seem a very spunky lass (it's a good thing!!), pm me if you ever get bored! You seem like an easy going lass :D

Malt Munk xxx :D
    Originally posted by shoelacedblonde
    hey malteser monkey, thanks very much! do you speak from experience...? been through anything? you dont have to tell me, but remmeber i have absolutley no idea who you are, unless your the weird guy who lives across my road with the pink hair band.....
    he just gave me a funny look
    haha, i have discovered your secret identity!
    no seriously, you can tell me to shut up, its cool
    Welcome xxxx