Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

dendighshire hunt ...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hundreds of people turned out like never before!
and they have sworn they'll be back next year ...and i'll be there to help stop the police vehicles getting in the way.

Comments

• Options
    Hear hear!
  • Options
    And I'll be off with a BB gun and my brother's dog to kill feral cats. Omg there's loads, they're VERMIN damnit... Plus I'll feel so privilidged and cultured doing it. Heck I'll invite some friends and make it a social event!

Oh no wait, that's animal cruelty ain't it :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Not if you shoot 'em cleanly mate. You let them fester and you're a wanker. You kill 'em outright, good on you.
  • Options
    Originally posted by MoonRat
    And I'll be off with a BB gun and my brother's dog to kill feral cats. Omg there's loads, they're VERMIN damnit... Plus I'll feel so privilidged and cultured doing it. Heck I'll invite some friends and make it a social event!

Oh no wait, that's animal cruelty ain't it :rolleyes:

The hunting hounds are quite efficient killers, aren't they?

Far more cruel to trap and starve a fox to death, or be a crap shot and let it limp away to die slowly.
  • Options
    there were hundreds of people in cars on foot on bikes on horses and ponies ...all ages.
    all cheering.
    all saying they will be back next year to support the hunt and impede the police ...
    there is no way the police are going to able to police these things ...
    it aint against the law to ride with dogs ...over hill and dale with the landowners permission ...so how the hell do the old bill expect to take this on ...along with the war on terror the war on drugs the war on crime the war on motorists ...fucking laughable!
  • Options
    and if the dogs spot a fox and go after it ...all the riders have to say in court is ...'we were chasing the dogs m'lud ...to try and save the fox from them'...
  • Options
    Anybody who opposes fox hunting is a tree hugging hippy who should take a course of bare knuckle boxing lessons
  • Options
    lets get ythis straight, does anyone give a fuck if any fox gets eaten to death, most people who oppose fox hunting do it cos it's the norm, these people also drive around in big petrol guzzling cars, pollute the atmosphere, don't recycle, throw rubbish on the ground, but shout "please save the foxes", double standards anyone.
  • Options
    Originally posted by rachie004
    it's a bit like people that are dislike animal cruelty yet eat meat that has been factory farmed

*awaits lynching*

Lynching? if anyone thought otherwise then they'd probably be a moron [as per capacity, who hates animal cruelty yet goes out of his way to purchase battery hens]
  • Options
    it's a bit like people that are dislike animal cruelty yet eat meat that has been factory farmed

alot of fox hunting protesters are just normal people who hate the upper class, i heard a report of some women spraying pepper spray or something into a horses face so it couldn't go hunting, yea real animal friendly, does any of our lives be affected from fox hunting (other than getting more chicken eggs which is a good thing,) no, then why do people complain, let nature run its course.
  • Options
    it's provoked

wow you've used a three syllabled word, well done, you mustn't be blonde after all ;) yea i can see where you're coming from, but is boxing not human cruelty, paying to watch two men beat each other up, people have died, it's just sport and i have no problems with it.
  • Options
    :mad:

:p
  • Options
    will some of you be pushing for the killing of rats being outlawed cos it's cruelty to animals?
    and believe me the way the poison kills them and their young is extremely cruel.
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    will some of you be pushing for the killing of rats being outlawed cos it's cruelty to animals?
    and believe me the way the poison kills them and their young is extremely cruel.

Mmmm...anticoagulants.

The problem with poison is them gaining immunity to it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bad seed
    Mmmm...anticoagulants.

The problem with poison is them gaining immunity to it.
    they keep switching them and adding all manner of evil things to them but ...it's cruel so what are the anti people doing about it?
  • Options

*awaits lynching*

What's wrong with opposing bloodsports?

I don't eat at fast food chains & buy freerange...

To be honest I don't see it as functional personally. I mean what's the point? Either make killing feral kittens for fun a sport or make foxhunting illegal.

Feral cats are pests too y'know.

God... this country is so over-run by selective compassion...

And yeah Doofay... I am a tree-hugger
    I love how me not agreeing with hunting makes me the baddy

yeah see it's because we're jealous working class hippocrites who's only friends are the trees :p Ohh and violent sick people.
  • Options
    im gona be off there laying false scent traps and shooting the dogs
    extra07.jpg
    in kazakhstan, we hunt dogs