Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Argos website..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
is it working for anyone?!

Comments

• Options
    it certainly does for me
  • Options
    Ugh..

"You are not authorized to view this page
    You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials you supplied.

If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page, please try to contact the Web site by using any e-mail address or phone number that may be listed on the www.argos.co.uk home page.

You can click Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden
    Internet Explorer
    "

RAAAH!
  • Options
    Originally posted by 1983

Internet Explorer

RAAAAAH indeed.
  • Options
    rarrrrrrrrrgos indeed
  • Options
    Ok, even on Mozilla it's "Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.
    "

Flippin' eck.
  • Options
    maybe they have seen the light and have stopped access to the site while they strip all mentions and content of elizabeth jukes jewelry

either that or someone inside has had big amounts of fun after been sacked or something, that WOULD be humerous
  • Options
    Ugh..

"You are not authorized to view this page
    You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials you supplied.

If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page, please try to contact the Web site by using any e-mail address or phone number that may be listed on the www.argos.co.uk home page.

You can click Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden
    Internet Explorer
    "

RAAAH!
    Are you trying to view Elizabeth Duke jewellery? Maybe your computer has a "pikeywall" installed, and is preventing you viewing it. It's for your own good you know? :D
  • Options
    or maybe windows actually found something worse then itself and in the process of laughing at it, it forgot to send the relevant data onto the web browser
  • Options
    OMGZLAWL Elizabeth Duke. Yes, because that's REALLY what I'm dying to see what's on sale.

I mean, I'll just die if I can't get another big fuck off stunner of a sovereign for my 10th finger.
  • Options
    OMGZLAWL Elizabeth Duke. Yes, because that's REALLY what I'm dying to see what's on sale.

I mean, I'll just die if I can't get another big fuck off stunner of a sovereign for my 10th finger.

That's what Santy brought me. Don't mock because you're jealous. :(