Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

And Let The Sales Begin ...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
OK now Xmas is almost over .. anyone seen any bargains?

Here's mine to start a free PAYG SIM On Vodafone, keep it, sell on ebays .. the choice is yours ....

http://shop.vodafone.co.uk/index.cfm?fuseaction=home.viewAccessoryDetails&action=getAccessoryDetails&productID=609&producttype=2

BTW if it comes up as £6.99 make sure you've deleted all old Vodafone cookies

Comments

• Options
    Here the sales start at the earliest at the 2nd of Januray. Some only start 3 weeks after the new year.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jacqueline the Ripper
    Here the sales start at the earliest at the 2nd of Januray. Some only start 3 weeks after the new year.

Wow that's no fun :(

Here's another freebie no idea what tis is about though

http://www.anarchy-online.com/free/ad_campaigns/freecampaign
  • Options
    i was in work there a few weeks ago and there were these people in the £1.75 and £1.25 sections, i.e. everything on them isles cost that price and i heard one person say to the other "cmon we'll come back in the january sales" tramps.
  • Options
    Originally posted by turlough
    i was in work there a few weeks ago and there were these people in the £1.75 and £1.25 sections, i.e. everything on them isles cost that price and i heard one person say to the other "cmon we'll come back in the january sales" tramps.

Pounds or Euros?

What kinda items were they?
  • Options
    I work in a shop so I'm reaaally not looking forward to the Dawn of the Dead zombie style hoards of ugly people grabbing for the last pair of shitty Ugg boots or some other monstrosity of fashion that's obviously on sale for a reason (noone buys the fucking things).
  • Options
    Originally posted by DiamondGeezer
    Pounds or Euros?

What kinda items were they?

pounds i live in the north, just shitty wee bracelets and ear rings and the likes. sounded funny to me at the time.
  • Options
    half an hour after the shops shut xmas eve the store assistants were putting up the posters and stickers and shop displays for the boxing day sale
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by Jacqueline the Ripper
    It's usually around February here.
  • Options
    im so glad im a cheapass that lives in the uk where the sales begin tomorrow

mwah ha ha