Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Carrots

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i really hate carrots...

but i'm starving.. and the ONLY thing i could find to eat in this WHOLE house.... are carrots...

so of course i grabbed the bag of carrots and now i'm munching on them...

but i hate them..
:)

how are your xmas feasts going along??

Comments

• Options
    bah humbug

i'm jealous :(
  • Options
    just making bacon butties and then we are going out for a meal at 2, should be good :)
  • Options
    about to go lob the chicken in the oven and start preparing the veg to go in later.
  • Options
    Re: Carrots
    Originally posted by Reese_86
    i really hate carrots...

but i'm starving.. and the ONLY thing i could find to eat in this WHOLE house.... are carrots...

so of course i grabbed the bag of carrots and now i'm munching on them...

but i hate them..
    :)

how are your xmas feasts going along??

Well I have a friend in the UK originally from Ghana and as a treat for him I've been recording 6 hours worth of music streamed from a Radio Station on the internet from Ghana, so just been listening to what's been recorded whilst I've been sleeping.

He don't have broadband so can't leave his PC on all the time to listen to music, etc.

BTW Try scraping the outer skin away from the carrot might make it taste better and don't forget you're making me Banana Bread later!! :D