Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

BJ's and Bear Traps

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Has any guy risked his manhood with a girl that's got a bear trap?

Comments

• Options
    a bear trap??
  • Options
    i guess you are talking about a brace?

i've kissed a girl with a brace. made it a bit more intresting. but she was a crap kisser, and then went on to tell me she was definatly straight. :(
  • Options
    ok, so this prob wont count, as im female. But to be honest, unless a girl deliberately nibbles (very very gently, and after asking the guy), then her teeth shouldnt really catch anything. Aslong as she doesnt rush too much!
    and to be honest, if i had a brace and some guy called it a bear trap+then expected a sucking, id bite it off!!
    SBG
  • Options
    I once knew a girl who had train track braces...and she was a great kisser and even better at blow jobs...so...long as the technique is there then the braces dont matter at all....

Peace
  • Options
    but aren't braces on the outside of your teeth? how would that even come into contact with the skin... now thats what takes the talent probably. i dont have braces but i'm quite sure the outside of my teeth dont touch anything, just my own lips.
  • Options
    I had the strangest image of an 'accident' whilst recieving a blowjob outside when I saw the subject of this thread
  • Options
    yeh but did your mental image actually involve the bear? or just the traps?