Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Lucifer Trust resides at the U.N.....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
The Lucifer Trust was founded in 1920 by Alice Bailey, a disciple of Russian theosophist Helena Blavatsky who stated its aims were "to oppose the materialism of science and every dogmatic theology, especially Christian".........

It quickly changed it's name to Lucis Trust to remain innocuous after obvious questions were raised. It is now a powerful institution that enjoys consultative status at the UN, including a seat on the weekly sessions, and influence with powerful business and national leaders around the world. It's run through a board of trustees which include JD Rockefeller, Robert McNamara (president of World Bank), and Henry Kissinger to name a few. Hmm aren't these the same elitists behind Trilateral Commission, Bilderberg, and CFR?........and surprise surprise it happens to be the only relgious chapel at the U.N. headquarters....

Originally created as a publishing company to disseminate the works of Bailey and Blavatsky, it now publishes all U.N. material and is essentially a political organisation as well as an occult religious one, promoting the globalist ideology.....

The Lucis Trust office in NY was once located at 666 United Nations Plaza, and it's a member of the Economic and Social Council of the U.N. under a NGO created by Lucis Trust, called World Goodwill. The stated aim of this group is to "to cooperate in the world of preparation for the reappearance of Christ."

False messiah anyone? If you're not a Christian, this may seem too scary to be true but it makes perfect sense to me, check it out for yourself.......I don't care who scoffs cos to me this is further proof the U.N. are a bunch of satan worshippers ushering in the NWO.

Comments

• Options
    Are you related to J by any chance?
  • Options
    makes sense to me.

knew about it long ago.

it's a known fact that the satanic church is one of the most wealthy. they probably couldn't afford to not have them involved.
  • Options
    Fuckinell is Stewart Home posting on here?
  • Options
    suckers7oh.jpg
  • Options
    lucife11hk.jpg
  • Options
  • Options
    Re: Lucifer Trust resides at the U.N.....
    Originally posted by apollo_69
    I don't care who scoffs cos to me this is further proof the U.N. are a bunch of satan worshippers ushering in the NWO.

O... K :eek2:

Do you know that Satanism doesn't actually involve the worship of the deity of Satan (if anything he's a principle, not a deity... I can give you links on that)?

Then again according to some fundies I've met I'm a 'Satanist', as are Buddhists, Hindus, Muslims and Sikhs.

All this 'Satanism' and 'devil worship' crap does my head in. Basically somebody has decided they don't like the way Mr X expresses his spirituality and chosen a word to discriminate. It's like calling an Indian person a Paki and kicking them.

And yeah... that kinda material in my opinion is... I dunno. I don't get it.