Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Wierd question

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey all bit of a wierd oe for my first post...

Ive been with a girl for a month now and I know were gonna have sex next saturday when I stay over her free house. so anyway ive been panicing trying to find info on first time sex but reading all the posts on various boards etc has me stumped.
some people said about the girl/guy not knowing if it was the wrong hole and this is probably a stupid question but am i missing something? are there two holes in a vagina?
:o sorry i have tried searching and asking roundabout questions of people but I really need to know this.

(edted to mention i know the ass could be the 2nd one but i just wanna be sure)

Comments

• Options
    I think the best thing for you to do is ask your girlfriend to guide you. She can show you what's what on the female body. It's much better than someone trying to explain it all here. (as for holes, I believe women have one for urinating, and one for reproductive purposes. But as I say, let her tell you.)
  • Options
    Sex education eh? Looks like you need some of it...
  • Options
    Learn more about anatomy and sex before you engage in it.
  • Options
    any hole's a goal thats what i say :thumb:
  • Options
    On the vagina there is 2 holes yes, but only 1 thats really noticable when your having sex. The main hole is simple to find, your instincts will tell you that.

As for worrying....PLEASE DONT WORRY!!!
    Trust me i was recently worrying and you cant perform at all when you worry. Try to relax and be calm. If you feel your not ready then i wouldnt recommend it because you will be a bag of nerves.

Good luck anyway mate :)

Oh yeh dont forget to stimulate the clit a lot ;)
  • Options
    ClaireBearClaireBear Deactivated Posts: 467 Listening Ear
    Hiya,
    You'll find lots of useful information here, and here and if you are thinking about having sex it's worth finding out more about contraception.

CB
  • Options
    Very dangerous IMO to 'set a date' like this and say 'right, it'll be next saturday'. It'll serve to make you anxious and like someone else said, you might not be able to do the deed, so to speak.
  • Options
    Originally posted by stargalaxy
    I think the best thing for you to do is ask your girlfriend to guide you. She can show you what's what on the female body. It's much better than someone trying to explain it all here. (as for holes, I believe women have one for urinating, and one for reproductive purposes. But as I say, let her tell you.)

isnt there another one for the chocolate starfish?
  • Options
    Originally posted by MrG
    isnt there another one for the chocolate starfish?
    What? :eek2:
  • Options
    Originally posted by stargalaxy
    What? :eek2:

where the poo comes out of you
  • Options
    Originally posted by MrG
    where the poo comes out of you
    WHAT? :eek2:
  • Options
    erm

there are two holes one which feels a lot tighter than the other usually.

A good way of finding the right one is to start by stimulasting the clit then move your fingers down and you should find it.
  • Options
    The phrase to 'not know your arse from your elbow' springs to mind!! Unbelievable! Possibly the most bizarre thread of all time.
  • Options
    usually the 'chocolate starfish' hole (why on earth is it called that) feels a lot tighter than the other
  • Options
    this wont help but it makes me laugh...i was with someone, he was bragging about having sex with 12 girls.
    i was a virgin....he tried to have sex with me, totally missed and was going at it with the bed.....stupid twat didnt even realise.....hahahaha!

(and no im not fat or any other type of comment i can see u all making out of this)

but seriously like someone else said, go for it with ur fingers, work on her clit and then slide your finger down. u wont be able to miss it :)
    also if you're going for sex, just look where you're poking and you should be able to see it quite clearly :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Museman
    Very dangerous IMO to 'set a date' like this and say 'right, it'll be next saturday'. It'll serve to make you anxious and like someone else said, you might not be able to do the deed, so to speak.

I agree. It's not a Doctors appointment for Gods sake! Whatever happened to doing it when the mood is right?
  • Options
    seriously, start kissing her for a while. When she gets wet, run your finger down there. u cnt miss it coz it'll b dripping! sound wrong but it really isnt!

Good luck m8, GET IN THERE!!
  • Options
    hahahahah! lol!
    yea i think its pretty obvious the guy will find her 'poo' hole an tell the diff :eek2:
  • Options
    I think what people mean by "two holes in the vagina" is that there are two holes in the vulva (genital area); there's one just below the clitoris where urine comes out of. Nothing can enter this hole as it is tiny, and the vagina, where you insert your penis ;)

Have to agree with Museman, you shouldn't set a specific date to have sex with someone, you should just do it spontaneously, when it feels right :)