Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Lottery Players

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Remember the next draw is tomorrow not saturday if you wanna play .. BTW if you don't see me online after tomorrow it mean's I've won and too busy house hunting to go online!!!

Actually let's do a what would you buy with the money thread ... Jackpot is £15 Million ...

1) A house maybe 4 Bedrooms or 5 Bedrooms!!
2) A little sports car i.e. not a super car cos I'd probabaly kill myself in it!! but maybe like a Nissan 350z

http://nate.wiger.org/350z_pics/av_cv_z_big05.jpg

And the usual giving to relatives, etc.

To be honest there's not that much i'd want to buy just stuff for the house like a mssive LCD or plasma TV, ideally I'd want to be able to live off the interest on the bulk of th money so I'd never have to work again
:)

Comments

• Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    £5m -> Bank
    House, 5 bedrooms
    Car, Fast and sexy
    A collection of uber kool swords
    A fender fretless jazz bass.
  • Options
    Chris has already spent it.
  • Options
    I honestly don't know what I could spend 15 million pounds on. But I suppose I could spend some of it on:

Charity - £1.5 m split between Cancer Research, British Heart Foundation, Age Concern, Oxfam.
    Friends and family - a few hundred thousand pounds each for my nearest and dearest
    A big cottage with lots of land in Cornwall, preferably St. Ives
    A nice car
    A beautiful wedding
    Holidays around the world
    The rest into the bank, then just live off the interest so I never have to work again!!
    But I might run my own little creche or something at a local church in Cornwall, as a hobby.
  • Options
    I probably would manage to spend it all. Mainly on fast cars and alcohol. A Ferrari Enzo would be nice. I'd go out every night to celebrate with champage and beer. Then do the same abroad.
  • Options
    Originally posted by HunnyPot
    I honestly don't know what I could spend 15 million pounds on. But I suppose I could spend some of it on:

Charity - £1.5 m split between Cancer Research, British Heart Foundation, Age Concern, Oxfam.

You'd get 15m quid, and give a tenth of that to charity? You expecting some sort of pat on the back or something?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Fiend_85
    You'd get 15m quid, and give a tenth of that to charity? You expecting some sort of pat on the back or something?

Are you saying that she should give more?
  • Options
    I would spend £15million on setting myself up for life. I'd buy a house that was... well, not in North Wales for a start.
  • Options
    Originally posted by *raver*
    I probably would manage to spend it all. Mainly on fast cars and alcohol. A Ferrari Enzo would be nice. I'd go out every night to celebrate with champage and beer. Then do the same abroad.

No can do on the Enzo, you had to be personally selected by Ferrari to have one...
  • Options
    I'd have to find someone who rich enough to already own one but not so rich that they'd turn down a few million for it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Fiend_85

No I wasn't. Diamond asked a question and I thought I'd answer it. Sorry for breathing :/
  • Options
    i buy a big house, and a good car , then learn how to drive. i'd build a rehearsal studio / big garage in the grounds of my home, so i don't have to travel so much. I'd buy a gold gibson les paul and a few basses. get a dog, and just live off the interest on the rest.
  • Options
    I'd start a bank, and rip people off. :thumb:
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by bad seed
    I'd start a bank, and rip people off. :thumb:

Fucking hell. A bald bank owner. Oh fuck. :(