Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Being Pissed of at Work

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
lately my work has really got me down, first off a new girl has arrived in a higher position to me and has shacked up with the boss this means hes constantly in a romm privately discussing things with her without listening to any of my concerns, he even forgot the weeks holiday ive had booked since august and argued about it with me until i could prove him wrong, then when i got my pay through ive had £90 docked for two days sickness along with another £45 for a day off for a funeral last month (which i was told was counted as holiday), i didnt even think we got our pay docked for taking two days off for being ill especially as i work for a large company. another majore thing for me is that i was promised the supervisors position when one of the other girls leaves in january, ive been trained for it but now a girl who joined two months ago has been promised this as well even though i work harder and in all honesty am brighter than her.add this to the depressing nature of the job (being bottom of the ladder and the only way is to shag yourself up and the constant nastiness off the customers every day) at first i really liked the job ive been there 4 months now and dont want to leave as all my other jobs have lasted just as long or shorter, just depressed at the way im being treated and the shit pay im getting
any thoughts?
Thanks
xxx