Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Im not new but...........

I cant ever remember doing this, i have posted in this section before, but from what i remember only in other threads

my name is gareth, the 'G' in MrG doesnt stand for gangster or anything as some others (aimz) thought

i was born on the 31st of may 1985, i share a birthday with fiend_85

i currently work for BT after dropping out of the middle of my second year of uni, officially taken a leave of absence, but i dont think i will be going back, im enjoying my job a lot and its paying me well enough to survive

i enjoy spending lots of time on my computer, currently playing half life 2 lots, but i do all sorts of things like post on here and numerous other boards, the odd one or two durham uni ones

i live with three females, emily, carly and charlotte, tis a nice house in durham about 10 minutes walk from the bus station

i know a guy at durham university who knows both kermit and GWST, both of who i havnt seen on here in a while

tend to like science fiction stuff, but a lot of action and big blowing up things as well, recovered from suspected mumps in november and currently use a desktop as my laptop died while i was trying to play catch up with the work

cant think of anything else to say, but i have always lived in durham, and according to my friends seem to know everyone in town, as it takes me ages to walk about anywhere, if you wants to know anything then i might answer, but im not giving you my life story
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments