Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Anyone been to Copenhagen?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I'm off there for a few days over the New Year... any suggestions on what to do would be much appreciated!
:)
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    I live here :D

Tell me where in town you are staying, and what kind of stuff you usually like to do/explore, and I'll come up with some stuff that I can recommend :)
  • Options
    Oops, sorry I went off for Xmas and forgot to check back! Had a great time, though - stayed in a hotel in Nyhavn and hired push bikes (my god everyone cycles there!). Not much was open as it was New year but we still had a great time - despite the extortionate price of alcohol!
    :)
  • Options
    Doesnt Denmark have a system where drinks get more expencive as the night goes on to encorage safer drinking.

Though having said that I think most of Scandinavia are lowering their taxes on alcohol to stop the smuggling that goes on.
  • Options
    Where did you go and what did you see, spanner?

Some discoteques have low prices before 12, but that's to attract people, as no one really goes anywhere before that (in my group we head towards the club at about 1-2).

Our alcohol is pretty expensive, on the other hand cigarettes are more normal priced than they are in England.