Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

:O Whoops!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was hungry for chocolate and there was none in the house, so I just ate a present that I got for a minor aquaintance and ate it!

Whoops!

Oh well it was only a tube of crunchies, they only cost £1.50 I'll get him another one tomorrow!

Comments

  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I did that...except I bought her two tubes of Buttons and I only ate one...I also bought her a big bar of Dairy Milk which I left on the (heated) back shelf of the bus, so it was a deformed big bar of Dairy Milk :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by *x*franki chicken*x*
    I did that...except I bought her two tubes of Buttons and I only ate one...I also bought her a big bar of Dairy Milk which I left on the (heated) back shelf of the bus, so it was a deformed big bar of Dairy Milk :p


    that was clever :rolleyes: :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by rossco
    that was clever :rolleyes: :p

    Shush, I forgot it was heated :blush:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    My friend in Harrogate admitted the other day that she ate my Christmas present because she dropped it. What an excuse. Greedy bugger :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I keep doing that. I can't buy chocolate and have it lurking around the house, or I just scoff it. :(
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by KinkyBoots
    My friend in Harrogate admitted the other day that she ate my Christmas present because she dropped it. What an excuse. Greedy bugger :p

    My mate is doing his basic army training at the base in harrogate, and apparently because he's from Manchester a prudish girl called him common because she spoke posh ;o

    From what hes told me they're a bunch of stuck up wankers up there :p
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by Doofay
    From what hes told me they're a bunch of stuck up wankers up there :p

    Sounds about right. The locals are so stuck up there own arses they actually call it "Harrow-gate".

    Wankers.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: :O Whoops!
    Originally posted by Knee High Stripy Socks
    I was hungry for chocolate and there was none in the house, so I just ate a present that I got for a minor aquaintance and ate it!

    Whoops!

    Oh well it was only a tube of crunchies, they only cost £1.50 I'll get him another one tomorrow!

    You naughty girl! Get to my room!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I got 2 boxes of these terrys chocolate orange segments, and when my girlfriend was round I saw them (they were designed for presents on a first come first serve basis) and ate a whole box. She helped, of course, but I ate most of them. The worst thing is I didn't feel at all bad afterwards :p I would definately recommend them. From Asda!! The crunchie segments are so delicious, it makes me sigh.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Doofay
    My mate is doing his basic army training at the base in harrogate, and apparently because he's from Manchester a prudish girl called him common because she spoke posh ;o

    From what hes told me they're a bunch of stuck up wankers up there :p

    Yeah, she can be a bit of a snob sometimes! She's lived here in my hometown (Bridlington, East Yorks) most of her life though. Think its all gone to her head!

    Some prune called me posh the other day! Didnt think someone from East Yorkshire could sound posh!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yeah I've eaten two entire advent calendars already :(
    Damn munchies when you come in from the pub! :mad:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I bought my boyfriends mum a nice box of Thorntons Chocolates for Xmas and I'm so tempted...but I've hidden them away in the cupboard.

    So I've just bought myself a walnut whip everyday instead of purchasing an advent calendar.

    *hides scales*
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Pink Soda
    Yeah I've eaten two entire advent calendars already :(
    Damn munchies when you come in from the pub! :mad:

    Mmmmm, nothing proclaims the on coming of the birth of Christ than poor qaulity chocolate eh?
Sign In or Register to comment.