Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Male nipples

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
This isnt serious (i dont think) but i dont have any nipples to speak of. I know that sounds funny, but it looks weird. I got the brown bits that are around em, and they are sometimes there (during/after excercise, when pinched) but thats it. Is it normal? should i go to the docs?

hope u's can help,

DJG

Comments

• Options
    Originally posted by Gricey:
    This isnt serious (i dont think) but i dont have any nipples to speak of. I know that sounds funny, but it looks weird. I got the brown bits that are around em, and they are sometimes there (during/after excercise, when pinched) but thats it. Is it normal? should i go to the docs?

hope u's can help,

DJG

sounds like you might have inverted nipples mate. they're not uncommon. it's a condition where the tip of the nipple points inward like an inny belly button.

poses no health risk to you, but i don't know if the doc can do anything for you. i think it's like a birth mark, just one of those things you live with.

• Options
    You know I've spent the last 5 minutes studying my nipples trying to work what the hell you mean. Inverted nipples I understand, but ur description is just completely mind boggling!!

Anyway, obviously I can't help if u've completely baffled me, sorry mate. Don't sound too bad tho, TBH.

Look into these tired eyes. See something you might recognise.
  • Options
    hi. cheers 4 replyin. basically, they are just nipples without the nipple bit. the round bit around is all i got, no actual nipple. its difficult to explain
  • Options
    gricey, i know women can get this thing called a nipplette for inverted nipples so they can breastfeed if they want (there's always adverts for them in the back of womens magazines) so there is something that can be done. ask your doctor.

down with the pork and apple combination!!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by opera bitch:
    gricey, i know women can get this thing called a nipplette for inverted nipples so they can breastfeed if they want

They don't work lol

j9