Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Happy Easter, everyone!

No, it's not me wishing you that, it's our local Woolworths store. While there yesterday, I saw a load of Easter eggs being delivered. I overheard members of staff talking about when they were going to bring them out on display. Hasn't this gone barmy? Christmas isn't even out of the way yet, and they're already ordering Easter eggs!
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i always wait till the week after easter then go to the shops and buy em all on the cheap:D

im so sad:(
  • Options
    Heehee, i've done that before...But oh yeah, bring on the cadbury cream eggs!
  • Options
    :yum: Gimme gimme gimme!
  • Options
    Has anyone seen this thing Allsports is doing. They have a big board in their window saying Happy easter

It also said something similar on the receipt :eek2:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Richeh
    Has anyone seen this thing Allsports is doing. They have a big board in their window saying Happy easter

Lol. Yeah I saw that too!
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    That reminds me of the movie Mallrats:
    The easter bunny set is at the other end of the mall, it's been there since two days after Christmas!
  • Options
    My source at Mars UK is marketing Easter eggs in August.

Take that as you will.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Richeh

Aye, its a pisstake, it says "merry easter" and the chicken thing has got a santa hat on or something? :S