Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Wenger Fined

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Arsene Wenger has been found guilty of improper conduct by The FA and fined £15,000 over his comments about Ruud van Nistelrooy.

IMO it serves him right. His players cheat week in week out and he always 'did not see this incident', then when there is an injustice against his team he cries in front of the media.

Although I'm happy to see the correct verdict, when are the FA gonna stop this fining shit? £15,000 fine? Arsene Wenger wipes his french ass with £15,000. Why don't they hit them where it hurts and give him a 2 match touchline ban or something. It's absolutely rediculous.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    *yawn*

If we're going to go down that road, then Fergie the Red Nosed Moron should have been bankrupted by now.

And Dobbin the Mule should have been banned for two years for his diving and cheating.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit

If we're going to go down that road, then Fergie the Red Nosed Moron should have been bankrupted by now.

And Dobbin the Mule should have been banned for two years for his diving and cheating.

And that fat little pervert Rooney should get banned for being a fat little pervert.

As for Fergie, I wouldn't worry too much. Seen the Champions League draw?

And now, the end is near.....
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bri-namite
    And now, the end is near.....

I have a bottle of champage on ice for when he pops his clogs.

There will be an excellent party in the Kermit household.
  • Options
    YAWN.

Exactly the kind of response I'd expect from you.

Some party that would be. No doubt your 'guests' will be there through the medium of msn and joyous online party will be had by all. Cyber champagne as standard.

;)