Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Foodstuffs

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Mmm. just eating a muller fruit corner- blueberry! haven't had one of these in years. and it's reminded me of when i was very little and would be sat in front of Funhouse or Finders keepers, eating a dinner which included baked bean sausages and then having a muller fruit corner yog for pud.

what food stuffs remind you of things?

Comments

• Options
    i had some chestnuts done in the fire the other day ...reminded me of my grandpa.
  • Options
    When I have pasta it reminds me of the days when I was in my flat. And sorbae (sp?) reminds me of when I was little. I couldn't get enough of it.
  • Options
    candycanes remind me of xmas (for obviouse reasons), i am soo addicted to them!
    Sugared almonds remind me of my grandad, who died this time last yr, he loved em :(
    SBG
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    i had some chestnuts done in the fire the other day ...reminded me of my grandpa.

I adore chestnuts. I wish they were available all year round. I've had roasted chestnuts for the last few nights in a row. Yum! :D
  • Options
    I remember when creme eggs were avaliable all year round. Now you can only get them at easter. :mad:
  • Options
    Mushrooms smell like swimming pools.
  • Options
    remind me never to get any mushrooms from wrexham then if the ones you get smell of chlorine :confused:
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    The only one that comes into my mind is a food I ate last summer. There's no way I could have ever eaten it before, it was surely my first time. But somehow it reminded me of the time when I was 4 and my grandparents were living where my aunt lives now... :confused:
  • Options
    Funhouse, its a real whacky place...something something, I cant remember the rest of the theme tune. Top show though.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Funhouse, its a real whacky place...something something, I cant remember the rest of the theme tune. Top show though.

I loved it. Good old Pat!
  • Options
    I so wanted to go on funhouse-i always knew I would've got more prize tags than any of the other kids who went on it!