Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

I'll Meet you there

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Anyone prefer to go to places on their own and meet everyone there rather then go with a bunch of people?

I'm finding it's just easier now, usually when I have to go with other people I end up waiting for them and get late, or am having having to pick them up but worst of all they always want to go home early whilst I wanna party!!

Now I just find in many instances it's just easier to meet them there!!
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Whenever i go out with my friends for a night we always meet up and get drunk and stoned and collect whatever stuff that may be taken that night, you also never know what will happen throughout the night before you end up at the disco your all meant to be going to, you could have met some random stranger and not end up at the place you were meant to be at so i think it's better if you just go to the venue with your friends.
  • Options
    depends if i am staying in london or off travelling aound the uk again. if in london thne i just arrnage to meet at a pub befroehand before we go off to clubbing.

if somewhere else then generally it's meet at someone's house or the train station first with my closest mates, then off to pub/club to meet others.