Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

im 11 and nedd help on stopping self harm

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i dont understand why i do it an i just cant stop it whenever anyhting goes wrong i always hurt myself and the more it hurts on the outised it hurts less inside

Comments

• Options
    does anyone hav advice?
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Things about self harm belong in the Health forum where you have already posted this - you will be able to have help there.
  • Options
    Zoma that wasn't even funny, and so inappropriate....

Lady Jade
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Re: im 11 and nedd help on stopping self harm
    Originally posted by faith_madden
    i dont understand why i do it an i just cant stop it whenever anyhting goes wrong i always hurt myself and the more it hurts on the outised it hurts less inside

faith_madden, as JsT has said, your question will get answered in the Health forum much better than it will here, so I am going to close this thread so it doesn't get confusing. But please do talk to somone about this, it isn't something you should be going through on your own and there is plenty of help out there.

You could start by calling the Bristol Crisis Service for Women (BCSW) on 0117 925 1119 from Fri and Sat evenings 9pm - 12.30am & Sundays 6pm-9pm (and you don't have to live in Bristol to call). Or if you would like to speak to someone about the stuff that is bothering you, you could call the Samaritans (08457 909090) or email (jo@samaritans.org).
    But please do talk to someone.
This discussion has been closed.