Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

ouija board

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was watching "most haunted live" there with my mum, and they used a ouija board. Has any1 used one? and do they actually work?:confused:

cya J:cool:

Comments

• Options
    *gone*.
  • Options
    hmm i dont really beleive in them, and tbh people that use them and say things happen are causing things to happen by wanting them too, i.e making things happen to fit with what they beleive

btw sorry if that makes no sense
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I'm not convinced that they work, but I'm not convinced that they don't either. Thing is though, how can anyone trust that it moves by itself when there are at least 2 people holding the thing?
  • Options
    if you desire to speak to the dead ...you don't need a ouji board just an internet connection and and the following ...thesite.org/ anything goes.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    if you desire to speak to the dead ...you don't need a ouji board just an internet connection and and the following ...thesite.org/ anything goes.
    Yeah, there used to be a "Spirit" poster here... (Bad joke, I guess)