Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

'visiting' Charlie-the coke myth?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    if i was that concerned about my health then i wouldn't be doing coke in the first place

sincerely doubt that...especially as you qualify that with
    i only ever do it about 3 times a year anyways

just because people do drugs, even silly conbinations does not mean that they aren't concerned about their health...some are just out for a laugh, not so much 'and sod the consequences' as they dont place so much thought into the health risks. That and potential health problems 20 years from now arent as tangable and real as a night of CHA-CHING!
  • Options
    my point was that i see it as an acceptable risk, i am willing to put up with the potential consequences of me doing drugs which are blatently damaging to my health.

As for the frequency of which i do coke, it's cos it's bloody expensive and i'm a poor student! that and it's mroe of a drinking thing rather than a clubbing drug, which i do a hell of a lot mroe of.

either way i was talking about my own personal views and wasn't espousing on other people's viewpoints.
  • Options
    But whenever your out for the night with a few pints in you nice and drunk, someone offers you a line of cocaine, your not going to turn around and say " oh no wait, i'm not taking it, it might affect my health". I'm not saying it's good to be that way or anything but most people are like that, no one thinks of the health risk when they are taking drugs. Just out for a good time.

Like do you honestly think that most of the pill heads think of the associated risks with getting pissed outta your mind and necking a few pills?
  • Options
    :yes:

its scarey how receptive to drug use i am after a few pints :crazyeyes:
  • Options
    Shogun wrote:
    Like do you honestly think that most of the pill heads think of the associated risks with getting pissed outta your mind and necking a few pills?

They bloody used too, they did when I was out clubbing, its really a very recent thing.