Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

'visiting' Charlie-the coke myth?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Shogun
    I'm sure everyone has done this before at some point whenever buying drugs.

I suppose so, it was the ease with which I could basically steal from my best mate which surprised me a bit at the time. Addicts arent trustworthy people.
    round 2

just a quick update. it was round 2 last night-MUCH better thankyou- different batch indeed. too scared to say how amazingly fun last night was. wow. how much fun did we have!

sweet dreams all

remember kids...just say no.
    xx
    Strange how some people fall in love with the stuff and others dont really take to it at all.
    i tend to find it very hit and miss, either i have an amazing time, or it gets a bit boring and i start thinking "when i do drugs i like to be able to feel i've actually taken something" :confused:
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Strange how some people fall in love with the stuff and others dont really take to it at all.

Not really strange at all, as i said it's just how pure the gear is they're taking...

The variability of quality is ridiculous to be honest, although saying that some of the stuff going about central scotland right now is top notch...in Stirling & Airdrie anyway. Half a g well enough to last a night, no need to even take a line, just a dab on the gums here and there to top up...proper nosebleed stuff tho'.
    Originally posted by Spliffie
    Not really strange at all, as i said it's just how pure the gear is they're taking...

I think thats definately a factor, but just some people take to it and have far more effect than others.
    My personal theory (and this is entirely based on my subjective experiences!) is that people are either big coke fans, or big speed fans; they don't tend to be both.
    Originally posted by felis
    My personal theory (and this is entirely based on my subjective experiences!) is that people are either big coke fans, or big speed fans; they don't tend to be both.

Skint, or got money to burn then lol
    Originally posted by Nash
    Skint, or got money to burn then lol

ha ha but so true

i've never got into either of them, doesnt' give you any definable buzz of any sort, they're both good to do on a now and again basis but i definately wouldn't get too much into coke, a coke head turns into a dick head.
    The quality differs immensely. Whenever I have a little line off someone in the bogs the quality is often very poor. When the favour is returned they are asking me to put them in touch with my dealer.

On that subject, it's becoming far too sociably acceptable. There was absolutely no pretence last night, queuing for the only cubicle in the bogs.

A year or so ago you'd see people come in and if the cubicle was 'in use' they'd shuffle around the sink, leave and try again in 5 mins.

Last night one lad shouted into the cubicle to "Hurry up, i'm dying for a line..."
    I know Andy, people don't seem to have as much fear with regards to drugs anymore.

Last night i was in a pub, saw 2 people walking into the 1 cubilic and then a few minutes later you could clearly hear the first line,then the second and then the 2 boys came walking out and just walked on sniffing away at their nose.
    Originally posted by Andy_Booth
    The quality differs immensely. Whenever I have a little line off someone in the bogs the quality is often very poor. When the favour is returned they are asking me to put them in touch with my dealer.

On that subject, it's becoming far too sociably acceptable. There was absolutely no pretence last night, queuing for the only cubicle in the bogs.

A year or so ago you'd see people come in and if the cubicle was 'in use' they'd shuffle around the sink, leave and try again in 5 mins.

Last night one lad shouted into the cubicle to "Hurry up, i'm dying for a line..."

So you snort coke but complain it's becoming too socially acceptable??
    There's a certain limit with drug use, like come on you wouldn't have expected to walk into a pub 5 years ago and find people sniffing coke in the toilets flat out all night, now it's a regular thing,people just don't care anymore.
    Originally posted by Shogun
    There's a certain limit with drug use, like come on you wouldn't have expected to walk into a pub 5 years ago and find people sniffing coke in the toilets flat out all night, now it's a regular thing,people just don't care anymore.

Can't say it bothers me, unless there's a queue.

What else can people do? It's either that or start snorting off tables or finding blindspots.
    Dosen't bother me at all either, it bothers some people though.

Coke's not my prefered drug of choice anyway.
    Originally posted by Spliffie
    So you snort coke but complain it's becoming too socially acceptable??

No, just making an observation like.

On a forum, for drugs.

I could keep it to meself.
    We should all be deeply concerned over the massive rise in cocaine use.

Its doubled in the last 5 years and the price has come down, that means there is a bit glut in supply and the price will come down further.

This means more violence to do with the trade, more addicts, more trouble because people take too much and a change to the clubbing scene.

Its a bad and scary thing, cocaine is the biggest drug threat to this country.
    Originally posted by Skive
    Not if you have good coke. But I don't rate it much myself either. Over rated and overpriced. I'd much rather wash it up and smoke it.

I've tried doing this a few times but it's never worked ! How exactly do you prepare coke for smoking ?
    Basically you treat it with a strong alcaline to strip it of its hydrochloride.

Though telling you how to 'wash it up' on here might not be what the Mod's really want.

And of course crack is considerably more addictve than cocaine.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by tidycrash
    I've tried doing this a few times but it's never worked ! How exactly do you prepare coke for smoking ?

I'm not telling you how to do it but I doubt you'd have trouble finding a source on the net somewhere. You'll need a spoon and a bottle of amonia.
    If you're a big coke head though I'd seriously advise you to stay away from crack.
    Weekender Offender 
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Though telling you how to 'wash it up' on here might not be what the Mod's really want.
    :yes: indeed
    And of course crack is considerably more addictve than cocaine. [/B]
    :yes: indeed again.
    The nature of the absorbtion method sort of act against the addictive nature of cocaine hyrochloride, it constricts the blood vescles so the more you toot the less it is absorbed.

This doesnt happen with crack, it gets straight into the blood stream, and always works the same.
    in response to

if you don't think you got real coke, you can always test by putting a little on your finger tip and rubbing it on your gums. It should taste bitter. If your mouth becomes numb, then it is. You prob. didn't get a high from it, maybe becuase it wasn't very good- could of been mixed with some other things.
    I wouldn't suggest getting into coke. Sometimes people don't realize their addicted. Worrying when your done with you last and where to get your next gram is being addicted. If you realize you can't go out without it could be a sign to. What's really bad about this drug is that it makes you feel really good because your body is producing dophamine at a high rate/ higher than what is normal. So you wonder what happens the day after. Well the day after can be hell and the two days after that. Becuase your body used up all it s dophamine it will try to compensate. Meaning you won't produce any in the next 1 to 3 days. You'll be very depressed, and sleepy. You wouldn't even have a reason to feel this way because your life was going great but you do. Don't risk it just for one good night. Coke also can change your personality to edgy and high tempered. If you continuously do it...it can eat away at the cartilage in your nose until it collapses from the inside. Research some tv stars who did it, they had to go through alot of surgery when they were done abusing it. I'm sorry for such negative feedback.
    mayflyxxx wrote:
    if you don't think you got real coke, you can always test by putting a little on your finger tip and rubbing it on your gums. It should taste bitter. If your mouth becomes numb, then it is. You prob. didn't get a high from it, maybe becuase it wasn't very good- could of been mixed with some other things.
    I wouldn't suggest getting into coke. Sometimes people don't realize their addicted. Worrying when your done with you last and where to get your next gram is being addicted. If you realize you can't go out without it could be a sign to. What's really bad about this drug is that it makes you feel really good because your body is producing dophamine at a high rate/ higher than what is normal. So you wonder what happens the day after. Well the day after can be hell and the two days after that. Becuase your body used up all it s dophamine it will try to compensate. Meaning you won't produce any in the next 1 to 3 days. You'll be very depressed, and sleepy. You wouldn't even have a reason to feel this way because your life was going great but you do. Don't risk it just for one good night. Coke also can change your personality to edgy and high tempered. If you continuously do it...it can eat away at the cartilage in your nose until it collapses from the inside. Research some tv stars who did it, they had to go through alot of surgery when they were done abusing it. I'm sorry for such negative feedback.

A numbing effect doesn't mean much. A lot of it gets cut with substances with cause a similar effect.

If you've got an off-white crystal, you've got quality coke...a small dab is enough to get you high.

Not saying that coke is something you'd recommend to people...but verging on hysteria is going too far...moderation is necessary, as with all things.
    remember having some very decent base and still no really taking to it much...well...either that or the high just wasnt worth the comedown...
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Erm, two month old thread.... Mayfly, you should have a look at theGood Manners Guide to familiarise yourself with the board guidelines.

And just for the record, Spliffie is correct in saying that the numbness you may experience in your mouth after rubbing it on your gums isn't indicative of the quality of your coke. The only way to know for sure is to test it.
    A strong 'freeze' is probably just Benzocaine, something thats cheaper and more easily available than cocaine.
    TROUBLE IS WITH MR C THERE NEVER IS ENOUGH STILL GETTING OVER THE MOREISH FEELING FROM LAST NIGHT GREAT TIP THOUGH WORKS BETTER WEN BEEN DRINKIN EVEN BETTER WITH SEX :D :thumb:
    coke and sex = possibly (unless you start thinking you cant live up to your performance on coke when off it, then it becomes a habit)

coke and booze = :no: bad idea, yes lots of people do it but lots of people are silly...it increases the strain on the liver and CAN increase the risk of something acute going wrong with your cardiovascular system...
    Bad idea physically, but the effects are a lot better though. and if i was that concerned about my health then i wouldn't be doing coke in the first place. i only ever do it about 3 times a year anyways